Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I heard of D but here border control is not that easy and when they find it, you get sentenced to pay a huge fee and it will be destroyed.

I only have legal sleeping pills and I think once I have the strong courage/urge to do it I would take them even I know about the risks. Just fucks me up that suicide is so hard and that we have no access to meds.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I know somebody who tried to ctb with sleeping pills, it's very unlikely that you will die. Even if you combine your method with alcohol. I assume they're benzodipaines, right? Back in the days your method would have worked because they used to be barbiturates but because people kept overdosing on them, they were replaced with benzodipaines.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: vampire2002, Un-, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I heard of D but here border control is not that easy and when they find it, you get sentenced to pay a huge fee and it will be destroyed.

I only have legal sleeping pills and I think once I have the strong courage/urge to do it I would take them even I know about the risks. Just fucks me up that suicide is so hard and that we have no access to meds.
I wish I lived in Switzerland. I would look into Pegasos.

Reactions: jodes2
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I know somebody who tried to ctb with sleeping pills, it's very unlikely that you will die. Even if you combine your method with alcohol. I assume they're benzodipaines, right? Back in the days your method would have worked because they used to be barbiturates but because people kept overdosing on them, they were replaced with benzodipaines.
There's a good chance he's referring to melatonin or z-drugs which are even worse for killing yourself with, at-least with benzodiazepines you can combine them with other things, like chloroquine or opioids or GHB or SN, to die or die in a more relaxed manner.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
As a Swiss citizen you can get VAD very cheap and easier than people from any other country. Whether you will be accepted or not depends on your age and personal circumstances. However it´s a lot easier for Swiss citizen.

• Informative
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me N sounds like the best and most peaceful way to ctb. A peaceful exit from this life should be a human right and to me, it is unfair how ctb is so difficult. Nobody should have to resort to a risky method to end their suffering.

Those who have the option of N are lucky, they can peacefully exit when the time is right for them and they do not have to endure this pointless life anymore. It seems that pro life is really just pro suffering, taking away peaceful methods would not reduce suicide at all, but would instead leave people with no choice but to resort to painful methods. I understand your frustration. Existence is so horrifying.

Reactions: nptg5, myusername890, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Sorry to hear that--Glad I don't reside in Switzerland

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Why wouldn't you want to reside in Switzerland?

Glad to see someone else considering Pegasos at least - why can't you travel to Switzerland?
Pegasus wants medical records and a witness. I don't have either.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
us wants medical records and a witness. I don't have either.
They suggest they can provide alternative arrangements for a witness for you. How come you can't get medical records??

A

Amlg

Oct 22, 2023
As a Swiss citizen you can get VAD very cheap and easier than people from any other country. Whether you will be accepted or not depends on your age and personal circumstances. However it´s a lot easier for Swiss citizen.
I think I have Swiss citizenship from my grandmother's side, how would I be able to access these products without prescription?