musician

musician

Oct 16, 2018
I wish I could find someone who have access for 2 handguns so we can do it together in the same time.

Reactions: lv-gras, Schopenhauer and Trashcan
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I don't have one tonight either. Oh well, I can still dream. Imagine a nice .44 Magnum blowing my head to bits. Brains and blood all over the carpet, hopefully dripping through the ceiling and onto my downstairs neighbors' TV.

I hate those bastards. I might hang myself off this balcony so they open their door to my neck broken corpse and blue face sticking my damn tongue out at them.

Reactions: lv-gras and Trashcan
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Funny story: I was once assaulted by three men, each of them holding a gun. They had their guns pointed to a friend and me. No matter how much I wanted to die (have been suicidal since I was 15, and the incident happened when I was 22 or so), I couldn't move. I froze. In my head I kept saying "do something stupid so they will put you out of your misery", but no deal.

I wonder if I was scared, if that was survival instinct messing me up, or if I didn't do anything because if I did, my "friend" (not a friend anymore) would have died as well. Oh well.

Guns aren't sold in stores where I live, so it would be super difficult for me to get one.

Reactions: lv-gras, Schopenhauer and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Wish I could give you mine. It's not a handgun, but it's easy enough to point in your mouth.

Reactions: lv-gras, Schopenhauer and millefeui