ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Being mentally inept enough to realize I can't succeed and not disabled enough to live in bliss ignorance is purgatory. Doesn't matter what it is I fucking struggle and suck at it. I fucking couldn't even properly handle paper right at work and just look so retarded at each point. Ugly, black and fucking useless I great shame in wasting people's time and just existing feels like a punishment. Can't do my part because I'll fuck it up and make more work for others and doing nothing also sucks. I genuinely wish both my parents could be jailed for being so mentally fucked and having a child and passing on their genetic shitshow to me ensuing a low quality life

• Hugs
Reactions: swaraj, _Minsk, Pluto and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I will say your writing itself shows a cwertina level of intelligence so that I think that genetics may not be all to9 blame, you may not have been raised iwth the caring and guidance that you needed- I was raised without this as well which I why I am on a path to ctb later in life. At a younger age there might still be time to fix things, there could be a chance, though I always support choice for ctb.

aforestfire

aforestfire

"for truly, i am no longer a part of the world."
Dec 17, 2022
i feel the same way. i don't know what made my parents think that they should have a second child, like ruining one wasn't already bad enough. it sucks that we, the ones that didn't even asked to be born, have to pay the price and "be greatful for this". i'm sorry, i hope you find peace and happiness.

Reactions: swaraj
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm pretty fucking resentful myself and seriously feel sometimes like I lack the initiative to take control of my life and just ctb. I'm stuck somewhere between intense resentment and chronic guilt. This is seriously horrible. I can't take this mental terror, yet am forced to. I've been unable to stop putting other's suffering before mine for as long as I remember and the darkest part is that it hasn't even prevented me hurting the ones that I love. I feel like every little bit of stimulus around me is set up perfectly to further antagonize me in this literal prison. Sorry you're suffering, as comfortable as it feels to have others to relate to, it's awful that this isn't even a unique situation for living creatures to find themselves in.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is an incredibly cruel and tragic thing to choose to bring life here especially if it's basically guaranteed that the person will suffer a lot. It's like people are being punished for the actions of others to selfishly procreate, at least to me it can never be beneficial bringing life into such a horrific world, we would have all been better off not existing and completely unaware of all this. Nothing could ever justify bringing life here, as humans exist just to suffer, deteriorate and then inevitably die, there's no point to putting people through this.

Reactions: Aim, sserafim, _Minsk and 1 other person
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Yes! I become downright irate when I think about my parents being able to do this to me and not suffer any consequences.

It should be a crime. A literal crime.

I'm convinced that if my father could feel how much I hate him, he'd collapse and die from the weight of it all.

How I've managed to continue living and functioning with this much hate inside me is a mystery.

Reactions: Aim, sserafim and _Minsk
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
If parents weren't above the law, mine would have been behind bars long ago. Negligent parenting is the perfect crime. The gift that keeps on giving.

• Love
Reactions: Aim and rationaltake