0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
to sum it up very briefly i dont have a good relationship with my parents they're both kinda psychotic and my dad is like telling me i should kill myself again.
we were just kinda in a conversation that I was trying to not have and get out of, it wasnt even really that serious it was just about my mental health and if im taking my meds and shit but he just suggests like 2-3 different ways i could do it and all I could say was "those aren't really good ways of doing that :|" like the pills i have are more likely to put me in a coma than actually like od and die. i've got no way of hanging a good noose nor do I have a way to buy rope (no transportation atm) and like the local bridge isnt high enough for me to really die on impact if i jump off it. its annoying because like he expects me to do shit for him, whether its going out to buy him something or to like, do simple chores around the house, when he literally is telling me i should off myself. i will never understand like the logical or emotional behaviors of abusive individuals.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful being around people like that but anyway I certainly hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to leave this world, if it actually was straightforward to leave this world in a guaranteed way then it would be such a relief. I believe that if someone says that suicide is easy they are either lying or ignorant.

Reactions: 0Lukz