Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
Sometimes I just wish I went to bed and never woke up again even though I'm young. I just don't have the guts to CTB after my failed attempt. The world is really scary. What people will do to you just to make themselves feel better is despicable. Maybe one day when stars are aligned and the moon is full, I'll find the courage to end my existence. Until then I have to conform to this shitty existence and not attract too much attention. The world is watching, you know. You make one wrong move or speak too freely and they'll put you in a lower hell than the one you go through.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ghostofapoet, Joarga, Meretricious and 12 others
I

idkwhatnametoputher

Mar 17, 2023
If only I knew how to cook it
Put 2gs of heroin and 0.2gs of citric acid(easy and cheap to find) in 2.5ml water and heat it in a spoon until it dissolves, it should fit in a 5ml syringe. Inject it in your butt(not anus, but muscle) or in your upper-arm. Don't try to IV because you can't fit much H in a 1ml IV syringe, even if you manage to find a larger syringe for IV, you would fall asleep before injecting it all(it takes just 1-5 secs to feel the effect via IV ROA).

• Wow
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Twiceler and Abdullah
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
A million times YES. I hate waking up to this world we live in. Don't want wake up anymore. Most folks say "Be happy, you woke up today" i am simply like "Fuck you! that's something I DON'T want to do!"

• Love
Reactions: ghostofapoet, bluebird16, Meretricious and 7 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Facts I hate this world so bad.

• Love
Reactions: ForeverLonely82, bluebird16, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
I agree, the world is scary, many people are pure evil, Im also afraid.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, jolongone and Abdullah
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I used to pray every night before bed that I would just die in my sleep. I stopped when I finally accepted that God would not give me that easy way out. (Hugs)

• Hugs
Reactions: Das Nichts and jolongone
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
A million times YES. I hate waking up to this world we live in. Don't want wake up anymore. Most folks say "Be happy, you woke up today" i am simply like "Fuck you! that's something I DON'T want to do!"
So many of us feel like that my friend 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Das Nichts, ForeverLonely82 and LittleJem
_Ilee

_Ilee

Will things get better?
Mar 9, 2023
I used to pray every night before bed that I would just die in my sleep. I stopped when I finally accepted that God would not give me that easy way out. (Hugs)
For real… I've also wished to just exit peacefully while asleep. How nice that'd be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Source Energy and LateForTheBus
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I got clear last night in my sleep. I don't want to live. Funny. I feel my body shutting down now. I hope it results in a death in my sleep.

Reactions: Source Energy
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
hate waking up in tbe night and with suicidal thoughts. Sleep is my only break. All day every day, every f//king morning. Now it's 2:51 AM and suicidal thoughts. Wish someone would hit me over the head.

OP sorry fpe your suffering.

and for all of us suffering in yhis brutal world

• Hugs
Reactions: heartbroken12
Doc

Doc

Apr 3, 2023
Sometimes I just wish I went to bed and never woke up again even though I'm young. I just don't have the guts to CTB after my failed attempt. The world is really scary. What people will do to you just to make themselves feel better is despicable. Maybe one day when stars are aligned and the moon is full, I'll find the courage to end my existence. Until then I have to conform to this shitty existence and not attract too much attention. The world is watching, you know. You make one wrong move or speak too freely and they'll put you in a lower hell than the one you go through.
Would be so ideal
hate waking up in tbe night and with suicidal thoughts. Sleep is my only break. All day every day, every f//king morning. Now it's 2:51 AM and suicidal thoughts. Wish someone would hit me over the head.

OP sorry fpe your suffering.

and for all of us suffering in yhis brutal world
I'm having really bad thoughts rn I'm very close to ctb I'm so tempted

• Hugs
Reactions: jolongone and LittleJem
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Sometimes I just wish I went to bed and never woke up again even though I'm young. I just don't have the guts to CTB after my failed attempt.
If only it were as simple as just falling asleep.

It should be, but pro-lifers are desperate to force a meaningful life on people who do not want one.

Reactions: WatermelonMel
ILuVCkn

ILuVCkn

Apr 13, 2023
Ikr i hate living... i always get jealous of people that are dead and would cry when i see someone desperately want to live but get stage 4 cancer like why couldn't that be me instead.

ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
So many of us feel like that my friend 🙏
I know. Just woke up crying today. I really hate modern world life, in my youth it was so much better, easier and looked forward to everyday. Now I don't give a damn what lies in store tomorrow because it will be the same shit as today >_<

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Ikr i hate living... i always get jealous of people that are dead and would cry when i see someone desperately want to live but get stage 4 cancer like why couldn't that be me instead.
Feel exactly the same, l cry when l see young kids with cancer and wish l could swap their places 🙏

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That would be ideal, there is nothing more appealing than being unable to suffer for all eternity, existing is just futile and unnecessary, it's a burden to feel trapped here so of course only those who die are the real fortunate ones. In death there are no more problems so of course I always see it as being preferable to not delay the inevitable. As humans we deserve the option to never wake again, I hate how suicide is so difficult, it's true that this world is a hellish place and the tragedy lies in the fact that there's so much unnecessary torment.

W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I can't describe how much I relate to this. This world is so fucked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: heartbroken12
Meretricious

Meretricious

ERRONEOUS ENTRY.
Apr 2, 2023
The world is really scary. What people will do to you just to make themselves feel better is despicable.

Preach. People are so unobservant, and out for themselves. Anything to get ahead and it doesn't matter the cost to do so.

Politicians and the like:
People may have to die. Oh well. That's a price I'm willing to pay.

The world is watching, you know. You make one wrong move or speak too freely and they'll put you in a lower hell than the one you go through.

The amount of times I've been on the receiving end of this kind of behavior/reaction... Sometimes it seems I'm being stalked, as outlandish as that seems. If not, I must have the least amount of luck in the world.

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
What method did you choose ?

PS: Hugs.
Heroin overdose :/

I thought I could snort a whole gram then my nose started hurting. Soon I lost consciousness. My parents found me and called the police.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yavannah
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I know. Just woke up crying today. I really hate modern world life, in my youth it was so much better, easier and looked forward to everyday. Now I don't give a damn what lies in store tomorrow because it will be the same shit as today >_<
Yep. Life has become so monotonous that I've already lived tomorrow. Nothing will change. It's the same thing day in and day out.
If you're ever active on the forum again be sure to DM me. Your profile picture is based, I believe we'd get along well.