• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
ideally it'd be better if i weren't born at all, but if i had to be born, why did i have to be born as me? i wish i was someone else. i'm so deeply envious of other people that take everything i could never have for granted. maybe if i was them i could've wanted to live. i wish i wasn't born a woman or at least if were i wish i could be born in the west. what's the point of living life knowing you're inferior and always will be just for being born? i wish i wasn't born here. being able to go outside, being able to make your own choices, to love who you want, to just talk, live on your own, be considered an equal or at least a human being. i wish i had those rights too. i wish i was treated as a human being. why am i even alive? i'm so jealous of people outside. i know that even if i manage to move out by some miracle id always be treated as a second clasa citizen and i don't want that either. i just want to die already. i wish i was someone else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 5xJinx, Vicolo cieco, RURIRA and 1 other person
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
Clearly we aren't born inferior, but I agree with your feelings. I wish I was not born in this garbage country.... Due to long-term depression, I often feel very tired and can't even do a normal office job. Immigration is truly too difficult for me... To think I have to live in these kind of torture for decades, I'd rather end the suffering of my life right away. I guess that's a quite rational decision 😮‍💨