wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I wish that society and the people around me treated me like a dog in that if they saw I was suffering unbearably and couldn't get any joy out of life or was in immense incurable pain, they'd give more love and attention to me and act of their own ethical accord and put me down humanely so I wouldn't have to make the decision or do it myself. DAMN SIII!! 😭 I hate how we're designed to suffer. I've been a procrastinator all my life. I wish I was stronger and could get a job done when it needed to be done without making myself suffer any more than necessary.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HeckingHecked, Sherri, Dreamlike Reality and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry for your pain and suffering, hope you finding in you to turn the tides away. Like I always say, don't give up without a hell of a fight first one or many stands. You are not alone hope you find some comfort here. I'm here if you need a lending hear. A big hug.

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I'm sorry for your pain and suffering, hope you finding in you to turn the tides away. Like I always say, don't give up without a hell of a fight first one or many stands. You are not alone hope you find some comfort here. I'm here if you need a lending hear. A big hug.
Thanks so much. 😭 That really means a lot to me! I'll reach out to you if I need someone to talk to.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No need to thank me, we are all in the same boat holding on to each other. You ate special a free spirit. Please do reach If you want Sweetie.

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I can't be treated humanely like a dog because dogs aren't paying taxes, consuming goods and making powerful people a bit richer. Follow the money trail.

Reactions: Sherri and wanttogetonthebus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is cruel how the society expects us to suffer for decades, we all deserve the option of euthanasia, none of us asked to exist in the first place. However many people live under a delusion that life is always worth living, they live in denial of the fact that things can get that bad that one would want to ctb, they therefore dismiss all suicidal people as irrational while in reality wanting suicide can be perfectly rational in a world as horrible as this.
I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much, I hope you find peace. It really is horrible being alive.

• Love
Reactions: imjustherehi, Journeytoletgo and wanttogetonthebus