Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I was 14 when I attempted suicide. I wish I had succeeded. I'm no longer a teen and would've saved myself so much misery if I had died then.

I was put into treatment and decided to give life an honest try. I have realized more and more that life simply isn't for me.

Hopefully it'll work this next time now that I can get the information I need.

Reactions: Sidestep, killmepls, lv-gras and 4 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
godspeed boyo godspeed

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I kind of know how you feel. I always regret not dying during my first attempt. Good luck next time.

Reactions: lv-gras, throwaway123 and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I was put into treatment and decided to give life an honest try.
I won't commit this mistake. The sooner I can't do ot, the less misery I'll face. End.

Reactions: lv-gras and throwaway123
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
I completely understand. I attempted suicide in April and through all this time nothing worth living has happened. Seriously, if I died that day, I wouldn't miss anything, really.

Reactions: Mayfil and lv-gras
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm very sorry to hear about that. Out of curiousity, what was your method and how did it fail? Also, if you are going to attempt again in the future, then I would opt for more reliable methods. I don't know where you are from (country) and also what methods are accessible for you. IANAL, but if you have been institutionalized against your will (involuntarily or adjudicated mentally defective) then a firearm is out of the question as a possible method.

Reactions: lv-gras
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm very sorry to hear about that. Out of curiousity, what was your method and how did it fail? Also, if you are going to attempt again in the future, then I would opt for more reliable methods. I don't know where you are from (country) and also what methods are accessible for you. IANAL, but if you have been institutionalized against your will (involuntarily or adjudicated mentally defective) then a firearm is out of the question as a possible method.

Overdose. I have since learned that is very unreliable. Only drug I would take is N but I can't afford that. Yeah, a firearm isn't an option for me, so I'll probably do hanging or something. Very reliable and accessible.

Reactions: lv-gras
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Same. I wouldn't have had to endure the last two years. My family might have come to terms with my death. The people who 'saved' me did me a tremendous disservice that day. Fuck Sake Will, why didn't you just jump.

Reactions: Trashcan and lv-gras