anonymoussadbeing

anonymoussadbeing

Jul 28, 2022
I don't have the patience to live anymore. I'm finding it incredibly difficult to perform my daily chores. It is a torture being alive.

I'm not ready to ctb because I'm afraid of failing and ending up in an even worse state. One of my worst fears is getting sexually abused in a coma.

I'm also afraid that death will not be my end. I'm scared of getting reincarnated in some animals body and getting tortured by humans or eaten alive by other animals.

I feel so badly trapped. I can't live or die. I feel tremendous agony everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Insomniac, universe and 6 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Yea I get so pessimistic about everything I think even death leads to more negativity… absolutely wretched.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, betternever2havbeen and anonymoussadbeing
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I don't have the patience to live anymore. I'm finding it incredibly difficult to perform my daily chores. It is a torture being alive.

I'm not ready to ctb because I'm afraid of failing and ending up in an even worse state. One of my worst fears is getting sexually abused in a coma.

I'm also afraid that death will not be my end. I'm scared of getting reincarnated in some animals body and getting tortured by humans or eaten alive by other animals.

I feel so badly trapped. I can't live or die. I feel tremendous agony everyday.
I feel the same way. I don't have any energy to do normal activities. I just don't have any motivation. I feel like I have to ctb though because getting old looks terrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sarz, universe, Dead Meat and 1 other person
nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
Life is a terrible thing. I can barely do anything either, though that may partially be my ADHD. I can only get a fleeting sense of happiness from alcohol and some random stuff I find funny online, I'm too weighed down by the crippling pain and fear of the future to enjoy things. I hope you can stop being painful however that works for you. If it helps, I don't think rates of sexual abuse in people with comas is high, you are monitored a lot by nurses. I don't have statistics, and abuse rates are very hard to quantify so I may be wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: anonymoussadbeing and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I also feel trapped in this world as ctb is just so difficult for me. It's cruel to deny people the option of a peaceful and reliable exit. The fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting. Life does just seem to be endless problems and suffering all for the sake of it and I have absolutely no interest in being alive. I see no point to enduring this life at all and it's horrifying to think that things could easily get so much worse. I also wish that I never existed more than anything, your feelings are understandable.

I don't believe that there is anything after death and I think that reincarnation is just a fictional concept. There is no evidence of such a thing existing. The thought of dying is a relief, as I believe it to be the end of everything.
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: anonymoussadbeing
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I understand. I also feel trapped in this world as ctb is just so difficult for me. It's cruel to deny people the option of a peaceful and reliable exit. The fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting. Life does just seem to be endless problems and suffering all for the sake of it and I have absolutely no interest in being alive. I see no point to enduring this life at all and it's horrifying to think that things could easily get so much worse. I also wish that I never existed more than anything, your feelings are understandable.

I don't believe that there is anything after death and I think that reincarnation is just a fictional concept. There is no evidence of such a thing existing. The thought of dying is a relief, as I believe it to be the end of everything.
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.
What is your method to ctb FuneralCry?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What is your method to ctb FuneralCry?
In my case I have limited access to methods. The ones that I think about most often are hanging and drowning, yet I feel like I am unable to go through with them as they both sound horrible. Eventually I will have to find a way to leave someday. It is just unfair how dying is this difficult, it really should be easier. Best wishes.

Reactions: LeavingEarly