E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
I really wish I knew how to get my hands on like a tourniquet or SN or whatever. The SWB method has not been too successful for me yet. I just want to be free from all this pain.

Edit: Well shit apparently it's illegal here for an individual like me to get SN with purity above 40%. Why do things have to be so hard? :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass and Notforlong
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so frustrated. It disgusts me how we are denied options of reliable ways to leave this world, we shouldn't have to go through this complicated process with many risks involved to be able to finally die, suicide feels like an impossibility for me as well. I know that if it was much easier I would be long gone at this point. But I personally fear the tourniquet method as it sounds risky and it terrifies me the thought of ending up with damage.

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I'm sorry that you have to suffer so much. I wish things were made easier for us to leave such a cruel world. I have limited access to the most painful methods, which deters me from attempting to CTB. This isn't a life, no one can live like this. However, I wish you the best

sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i'm from the uk and no idea where to source SN, i'd also need it to be discreet. it's unfair we're forced to suffer so much without a reliable way out and instead have to resort to our own methods that could be risky and cause us even more pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notforlong