L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I'm too scared to jump infront of a train, yet if I don't find a way I feel like just jumping infront of a car.

And I'm not going to announce to anyone that I'm killing myself, not even gonna risk being caught. They don't know so their behaviour can't affect me.

If its not possible for me to get hold of SN, then please tell me what's the best accessible way to me where I could kill myself relatively peacefully.

I've read the charts on hete of how to hang yourself still don't understand how to organise it and I find it extra hard cause of disabilities to fully understand immediately.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, divinemistress36, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
1 Jumping in front of a train is a definite death but so messy and I would feel bad for those driving the train. It would probably be traumatizing for them.
2. Jumping in front of a car, you could live and be a cripple or something worse. Plus you may cause injury to the driver.

Reactions: CowardStaysIn and tiredandafraid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish to peacefully cease existing, I find it so cruel and terrible how I cannot just access a painless method like never existing again even know existence causes all this suffering. But anyway I hope you find peace eventually.

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
1 Jumping in front of a train is a definite death but so messy and I would feel bad for those driving the train. It would probably be traumatizing for them.
2. Jumping in front of a car, you could live and be a cripple or something worse. Plus you may cause injury to the driver.
I'd be too scared to jump infront of train because of the pain.

That sounds scary.
I understand, I also just wish to peacefully cease existing, I find it so cruel and terrible how I cannot just access a painless method like never existing again even know existence causes all this suffering. But anyway I hope you find peace eventually.
Thanks.