coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
I wish i could do it myself but i just dont think i have the strength to do so.

even if i can accept the fact that i deserve to die because of how fucking awful of a person i am i just cant do it. like i literally just acted like an immature fucking child yesterday and the day before and like harassed someone i used to know into blocking me basically just because i couldnt deal with my feelings i need to be dead im a fucking terrible human being (im not even human tbh i'm like a demon or something i think lmao) but i just cant bring myself to actually do it, which in and of itself is further evidence of how awful i am lol.

i wish there was some kinda service where you could like meet uo with people and they kill you or something idfk. idc how much itd hurt or what they do so long as i die and its out of my control.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tomyumgoong, __dystop1a__, etherealspring and 4 others
yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
Same. I've had recurring fantasies of being strangled to death or hanged. I'd be open to someone killing me like this tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: tomyumgoong and __dystop1a__
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
yeah i think about being randomly stabbed by a stranger when i'm out walking.

• Hugs
Reactions: tomyumgoong, __dystop1a__ and divinemistress36
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
Honestly this is a need

Reactions: __dystop1a__
H

HeadTikker

Oct 20, 2024
I think there was this guy in Germany who convinced another man to eat him alive over some weird fetish chat. Honestly though you can walk into death very easily in a lot of places on this earth. That's why third worlders have so many kids they don't want to fuck around because they feel like they're just going to get popped by some thug who wants to feel powerful at any time.

getoutgrave

getoutgrave

Sep 4, 2024
haha word me too

Reactions: tomyumgoong
JoysoftheEmptiness

JoysoftheEmptiness

Student
Sep 10, 2024
Drop into my neck of the woods, there's always some nutter with a knife running around.

F

firecat66

Sep 25, 2024
I have thoughts about bum rushing some cops outside my local police station. No intentions, just the hopes that they draw and mag dump me out of fear.