I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
If I had a gun I would literally instantly kill myself already without hesitation. A gun is almost guaranteed to kill you if you shoot ur brain from the inside of ur mouth and it's also instant and painless.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, pthnrdnojvsc, madebrief and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had access to all the methods I would choose N over a gun but to pass away instantly and painlessly does sound ideal. Your feelings of wishing you had one are understandable. At least those with the access to a gun have that option for when the time is right for them, it's a method that is inaccessible for a large amount of people due to where they live.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
If I had access to all the methods I would choose N over a gun but to pass away instantly and painlessly does sound ideal. Your feelings of wishing you had one are understandable. At least those with the access to a gun have that option for when the time is right for them, it's a method that is inaccessible for a large amount of people due to where they live.
I don't think I could ever do a poisoning method. I can't imagine slowly waiting for my death to happen. But since I don't have access to a gun SN might be something I'll have to look into

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
If I had a gun I would literally instantly kill myself already without hesitation. A gun is almost guaranteed to kill you if you shoot ur brain from the inside of ur mouth and it's also instant and painless.
Eeeh... Since you're not doing a goodbye thread with a gun... And are torturing yourself with envy... I'll warn you of the worst case scenarios.

Guns can slip... Even the guy in fight club failed.

The most likely death us a shotgun, not a gun. And that's not even 100% sure.

Google failed suicide shotgun in images...

Try to find the gun suicide sid meme...

I'd take N or gas maybe... A grenade necklace.

I saw in a movie a guy digging a tunnel in a yard, blowing himself up, instant burial. Amazing.

Reactions: hiAbbey
I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
Eeeh... Since you're not doing a goodbye thread with a gun... And are torturing yourself with envy... I'll warn you of the worst case scenarios.

I saw in a movie a guy digging a tunnel in a yard, blowing himself up, instant burial. Amazing.
I can't do gun method anyway due to my location but goddamn is suicide difficult

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I have a handgun, rifle, and shotgun. Still I'm here. You'd be surprised how SI kicks in, even when you have the means.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Zulu, Temporal_Anchorite and 1 other person
F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
Me too

Reactions: Sick of it all
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
SN is my method of choice, however, every night I dream of guns pointed to my head. Either by way of my own hands or someone's else's and pulling the trigger.

I think it is because of the tangibility of the method. It is visible, and the gun to my head feels very physical too. SN doesn't show this.

That said, SN is my method :). I dream sometimes of passing out and poof.

• Hugs
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I have a handgun, rifle, and shotgun. Still I'm here. You'd be surprised how SI kicks in, even when you have the means.
this is what will happen to me I'm sure. I wanted to shoot myself in the past and wasn't able to pull the trigger but to add to all that I'm using a black powder pistol now and it's new to me
SN is my method of choice, however, every night I dream of guns pointed to my head. Either by way of my own hands or someone's else's and pulling the trigger.

I think it is because of the tangibility of the method. It is visible, and the gun to my head feels very physical too. SN doesn't show this.

That said, SN is my method :). I dream sometimes of passing out and poof.
I thought I was the only one who had suicide dreams - I used to dream all the time about someone holding a gun to my head

Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022

12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot or a slug round, placed in the mouth at about a 45° upward angle aimed at the brain stem. I don't know of a single instance where a human has survived this.

The small minority of people who manage to fuck up with a shotgun do so because they foolishly place the barrel under their chin and blow their face off.

• Love
Reactions: blindtothesuffering