• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

untilwebecomestars

untilwebecomestars

trying to get by
Apr 13, 2023
I don't feel like typing much... but to sum it up, I just wish I was brought up differently. I feel like I've wasted so much of my life even though I guess I'm on the younger side of the people on this website. I feel like I haven't done enough but I feel like it's too late.

The biggest reason is my dad. I won't go into much detail but he's the definition of wasted potential. If he got a job, we would have more money, which would have completely altered the course of my life. That's why when I have a child (if I even make it that far... ) I want to give them the life that I never got to have. I'm determined to work hard for my goals. I can't make the same mistakes my family made.

I guess that explains why I'm pretty good with kids lmao. My friends' little sisters and brothers always love me because I guess I know how to keep them happy lol. With them, I try my best to put on my best smile and play with them so that I can help them make better memories. Much better than I had growing up.

I really do wish I could become a little kid again with so many dreams. And start all over again.

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb, Nlis2244, damienlerone03 and 2 others
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
i wish i was a kid again i hate being an adult and doing nothing with my life

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb and divinemistress36