artificialpasta

artificialpasta

Feb 2, 2020
I wish there was a drug that can numb that part of my brain that demands me to belong somewhere
(no, literally -- if there's a drug that can do that please let me know)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, END21_22, TheHatedOne and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Loneliness can be painful, I'm sorry you are suffering. Our own thoughts can torture us. I cannot wait to be free from existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: END21_22, HappyForever?, Dead Meat and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I know how terrible loneliness is and I also wish there was a magic drug I could take to make me feel less alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever? and Dead Meat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Im all alone. I can never feel fulfillment by being around people. I crave connection and interaction too much but I cant bring myself to converse with other people. It is a self defeating attitude and i dont know how to break out from it. None existence is the only solution to my problems. I cant stop suffering alone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, eleanorhere and HappyForever?
R

Rabbit

Sep 3, 2021
Maybe it comes from helping others you are not connected to and not worry about trying to belong. It's something I'm struggling with too.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificialpasta, HappyForever? and agate
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I hear you. I either want to belong or, as I clearly don't belong anywhere, to not want to. Whoever said you don't miss what you never had was talking rubbish.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever?
A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
For years I felt mind numbing loneliness, but lately , there's nothing. I know I must still be lonely because nothing in my situation has changed.
I'm just totally used and indifferent to it now I guess. Also, most people (except here off course) , suck anyway , so why would I want to connect with them at that deeper level?
I'd much rather interact with non-human intelligent beings at this point, but that won't happen either. Oh well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eleanorhere and HappyForever?
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
oh damn i wish therewas something like that too, loneliness really hurts....

Reactions: artificialpasta