M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
Every time I get ready to CTB i start feeling better for a small period. I hate it. Id rather always be miserable than be like this. I hate it. Its so tiring

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: redhouse, Sannti, MrDarkness and 5 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
That's SI. when ctb is closer SI jumps.

Reactions: redhouse, Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I would practice your method if it's possible to try and lower that SI. I'm sorry things are like this OP I wish you well.

Reactions: redhouse, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I hate that when I start to feel better I procrastinate instead of using that opportunity to prep/practice CTB. I don't have much energy left, and weather affects my physical illnesses more and more.... wishing I had gotten this all set up and been done with it during the brief period of pleasant spring weather. Not sure how I'm going to manage the brutal summer heat that just keeps getting worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, redhouse, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It looks like this is an early form of SI. I'm sorry I don't know how SI could be overcome easily, sometimes I struggle with that, too. When your time has come you will have the strength to overcome SI. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: Zegers, Aisley and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
You start feeling better because of the wonderful relief that getting close to CTB brings.
Or it could be survival instinct kicking in.

• Love
Reactions: Zegers, Praestat_Mori, Aisley and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound tiring what you have to go through, I understand why you would hate that, to me it's awful how suicide is so difficult in this cruel world and it's like any hope that one experiences is just a delusion to inevitably lead to more suffering

Reactions: The anhedonic one