noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I wish I had the balls to finally end it or just have someone kill me. Life is nothing but a curse

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect, hevlalab, dyn00ss and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I had the balls to finally end it or just have someone kill me. Life is nothing but a curse
Same! I've honestly thought about hiring a hitman to kill me but sadly I'm broke đŸ˜­ I wish someone else could just do it. I completely agree, life is literally a curse. Whoever said it was a gift is completely wrong in our cases

Reactions: lessthanperfect, dyn00ss, With0ut and 1 other person
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Same! I've honestly thought about hiring a hitman to kill me but sadly I'm broke đŸ˜­ I wish someone else could just do it. I completely agree, life is literally a curse. Whoever said it was a gift is completely wrong in our cases
You can probably ask someone to do it or just cause it

Reactions: lessthanperfect, With0ut and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You can probably ask someone to do it or just cause it
Yeah but like what if they turn out to be an undercover cop or something. Also I don't think anyone would agree to it, only a hitman cuz they literally make their livings off of this.

I'm venting again but ugh I really wish there were an easy, painless, guaranteed method to ctb! I hate how we have to resort to these measures just to leave this world we had no say or choice in being in

Reactions: lessthanperfect and With0ut
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Yeah but like what if they turn out to be an undercover cop or something. Also I don't think anyone would agree to it, only a hitman cuz they literally make their livings off of this
I just wish I could find one to do it

Reactions: sserafim
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
So young, I'm in chronic pain 24/7 and I'm street homeless with kidney failure and brain damage. I do t know what Ur going through but unless your dying and in agony things will get better if you hold a
On and try, I know how to CTB without pain but I think you can get better. Where are u from if u don't mind me asking? I'm UK

Reactions: With0ut
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
So young, I'm in chronic pain 24/7 and I'm street homeless with kidney failure and brain damage. I do t know what Ur going through but unless your dying and in agony things will get better if you hold a
On and try, I know how to CTB without pain but I think you can get better. Where are u from if u don't mind me asking? I'm UK
I am from the southern us

Reactions: With0ut
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I lost the only thing keeping wanting to live and that was the love of my life
I'm sorry to hear that, I had a mental breakdown when I lost the love of my life and fiance I
Of 7 years, I would still die for her and it's been6 years but I promise the pain goes away, it leaves a scar but it gets better I promise, your healthy and young don't waste all your potential over love. Cry, smoke weed, masterbate, binge eat do whatever gets you by and take it day by day, you'll be ok.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that existence is a curse, to me it's such a hopeless and terrible burden having the ability to suffer in this harmful existence. It's so horrible to me how we cannot just choose to die in peace when we wish to, if there's the option to never wake again it would be such a relief.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
It makes me angry that I am (in practice) forbidden from taking my own life. It makes me though angry only because as a human now with the modern life you will have a life expectancy of over 60 years at least. It does also not matter if you have diseases you still can survive at least till your 50s.

That's too much in my opinion. AND it does not matter if life would be awesome and paradise. Imagine pizza is your favorite food and you would die for having the chance to eat a pizza.
You would start to be annoyed or outright hate it if you are eating pizza everyday for more than 30 years.

Most mammal animals have a life expectancy of about 20-30 years. That would be enough for me in my opinion. If people want to live longer, then they can take medicine and visit health care system.

Reactions: lessthanperfect