wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018

Reactions: anthos pal, Smart No More and ollo
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's apparently relatively easy for an experienced chemist. Certainly in comparison to many research xhemicals being sold.

Seems like the limiting factors are a short business model and risks of prosecution. It isn't as likely to be used recreationally like other chems. I would imagine a seller popping up and making a few sales then disappearing would do pretty well if they were confident in their opsec but I guess nobody is seeing it that way at the moment. We can only hope.

Not sure if you're aware of the recent addition to the pph. There's a dnm vendor listed in there selling powdered N but it doesn't confirm any sales were made and the vendor has very few reviews and none of them are for the N. It's not cheap either.
Bro today I received my N from d in 95000 INR and 1150 us dollars but unfortunately my 1 bottle came broken in parcel
Did you speak with D about it? Maybe they will send a replacement bottle ata significantly discounted price?

Reactions: Death is beautiful and PeacefulTonic
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Очевидно, это относительно легко для опытного химика. Конечно, по сравнению со многими продаваемыми исследовательскими химикатами.

Похоже, что ограничивающими факторами являются короткая бизнес-модель и риски судебного преследования. Маловероятно, что он будет использоваться в рекреационных целях, как другие химические препараты. Я мог бы представить себе, как продавец появляется и делает несколько продаж, а затем исчезает, и это было бы неплохо, если бы они были уверены в своих силах, но я думаю, что никто не видит этого в данный момент. Нам остается только надеяться.

Не уверен, что вы знаете о недавнем добавлении к pph. Там указан поставщик DNM, продающий порошковый N, но он не подтверждает, что были осуществлены какие-либо продажи, и у поставщика очень мало отзывов, и ни один из них не относится к N. Это тоже не дешево.

Вы говорили об этом с D? Может быть, они пришлют новый баллон по значительно сниженной цене?
A source selling powder N appeared in pph? Did I get it right?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A source selling powder N appeared in pph? Did I get it right?
Yes but nobody has reported successfully purchasing from there.
Not sure why my quoted post isn't in English. Are you using the site in your native language which isn't english?

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yes but nobody has reported successfully purchasing from there.
Not sure why my quoted post isn't in English. Are you using the site in your native language which isn't english?
Yes, my website is in Russian, your post is in English, don't worry

Reactions: Smart No More
P

pure soul

Student
Jul 17, 2021
It's apparently relatively easy for an experienced chemist. Certainly in comparison to many research xhemicals being sold.

Seems like the limiting factors are a short business model and risks of prosecution. It isn't as likely to be used recreationally like other chems. I would imagine a seller popping up and making a few sales then disappearing would do pretty well if they were confident in their opsec but I guess nobody is seeing it that way at the moment. We can only hope.

Not sure if you're aware of the recent addition to the pph. There's a dnm vendor listed in there selling powdered N but it doesn't confirm any sales were made and the vendor has very few reviews and none of them are for the N. It's not cheap either.

Did you speak with D about it? Maybe they will send a replacement bottle ata significantly discounted price?
Yes I messaged him

Reactions: anthos pal and Smart No More