D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again. To pass away in peace would be a dream come true. I hate that my only way out of this misery is suicide.

Sorry this post isn't adding much, I just wanted to say this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M.i.245541, Dead Meat, wljourney and 22 others
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
this is a wish of many of us here

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, unkempt2, Pubert and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way. I just want to peacefully pass away without having to go through the process of suicide. Suicide really is so difficult and it hurts me feeling like I am trapped in this world. To die would end all my pain and I would finally be at peace. I see no point to me being here and I envy those who have left this world.

Reactions: Ashu, unkempt2, DynamicDepression and 1 other person
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Me too. I wanna die but not kill myself. But will likely have to.

Reactions: Ashu, unkempt2 and natali4
Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
My wish every night.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Pubert, odradek and 4 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Yes please

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and Pubert
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
It would honestly be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, Pubert, 1TorturedByLife and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Same.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and Pubert
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I think most of us here would too but it is very rare for a person to pass away in their sleep. That's why I am going to drink the coveted N. That's the closest a person would get to dying in their sleep. I know, I am very fortunate to have it though. It is not easy and is costly to get a hold of. But let me tell you I've earned my golden ticket out of here and I thank God every day that I can leave in a dignified manner when I choose. I wish that was the case for everybody who has immense suffering in life.

Reactions: DynamicDepression, Fadeawaaaay and Hurt

1TorturedByLife

May 16, 2022
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again. To pass away in peace would be a dream come true. I hate that my only way out of this misery is suicide.

Sorry this post isn't adding much, I just wanted to say this.
I'm right there with you 100%. The day can't come soon enough.
The waiting is the hardest part, except for my cat, which is tearing me apartšŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn
P

partialhang

May 16, 2022
Saaaaame. I wish there was a button you could push.

Reactions: butterfly3
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
A pleasant dream from which you never woke up, that sounds good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
That's what I ask for every night. My existence is unbearable.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
That is why locking away N from people, who stated over months and years they want to end their lives, should be a crime...

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and DynamicDepression
dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
So disappointing every morning when I wake up again. Especially when I have dreams about times that are over or will never come.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Al_stargate, Fadeawaaaay and 2 others
butterfly3

butterfly3

Student
Apr 2, 2022
same. and the only way you can is with substances that are so hard to obtain like N (expensive), fentanyl (illegal) etc. or old age. its so frustrating

MementoMori81

MementoMori81

May 1, 2022
This tends to be my thought process. The thought of death really doesn't worry me that much, but of course survival instinct is unbelievably strong.
It's strange, because if I knew that when I fall asleep this morning (I mean, it's already 02:43 hrs here) that I would pass away, I'd quite happily go to sleep without worrying about it.
But to drink the N (once supply is back up)? That'll take some doing because SI will kick in and start of the thought process.

Funny how the human body and mind works.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Same here..
This tends to be my thought process. The thought of death really doesn't worry me that much, but of course survival instinct is unbelievably strong.
It's strange, because if I knew that when I fall asleep this morning (I mean, it's already 02:43 hrs here) that I would pass away, I'd quite happily go to sleep without worrying about it.
But to drink the N (once supply is back up)? That'll take some doing because SI will kick in and start of the thought process.

Funny how the human body and mind works.
You can order N right now. D is still supplying.

Reactions: MementoMori81
MementoMori81

MementoMori81

May 1, 2022
Same here..

You can order N right now. D is still supplying.
Really? I had a reply informing me he was out of stock, and to make contact again in July.
That's even better then, I'll get back on and touch base with them, see what the damage will be. That's actually a relief. Thank you for letting me know mate.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Really? I had a reply informing me he was out of stock, and to make contact again in July.
That's even better then, I'll get back on and touch base with them, see what the damage will be. That's actually a relief. Thank you for letting me know mate.
No problem bud. Wish you the best. Hope you get through what you're going through.

Reactions: MementoMori81
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
When I was sixteen and living on the streets of Toronto, I saw this punk girl who had written a message on her jacket that said it all for me:

"If I should die before I wake...
thank you."