• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
After finding this place I realized that there is actually a peaceful method to leave this place, SN. I bought some online and it's currently shipping. One of my past partners were into the darker parts of life as much as I am, in the opposite manner. I wish in my final moments after I drink this that I could be intimate with him as I'm going. I think that would be the most vulnerable and comforting way to leave honestly. That will never be a reality though, because of laws. But I wish I could share my life with somebody in those final moments

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Saturn_
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
I've never been in a relationship and haven't felt a romantic attraction to anyone, but when i was younger i dreamed my final moments as having a good drink with a guy from school i wanted to be friends with and hanging ourselves together. I didn't have a crush on him and definitely didn't want to date, but i just wanted to feel a connection with someone in my final moments.

• Hugs
Reactions: SlyEden
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
After finding this place I realized that there is actually a peaceful method to leave this place, SN. I bought some online and it's currently shipping. One of my past partners were into the darker parts of life as much as I am, in the opposite manner. I wish in my final moments after I drink this that I could be intimate with him as I'm going. I think that would be the most vulnerable and comforting way to leave honestly. That will never be a reality though, because of laws. But I wish I could share my life with somebody in those final moments
That is a great sentiment and would be a wonderful way to go. In the arms of another. I'm not sure how intimate one could get after drinking SN though. Seems the effects start shortly after drinking. Would be fun to try though.