LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I wish that we were all dead one day, not far in the future. That everybody died at the same second. Not only me, but all the human species.
That's my Christmas message.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodMourning, markimobzzdeasui, Nlis2244 and 38 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Well time is relative and society is fucked, so it looks like you might get your wish, it will just be a somewhat slower process from a subjective perspective.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Mary5689, bornfree and 6 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
It won't be too long, I think we've gone over the tipping point.

Reactions: bornfree, ShornSoloists, DivineMedicus and 9 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
It won't be too long, I think we've gone over the tipping point.
Agreed, well hit the massive drop off point soon enough, I hope that we can have a restart, but what can you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, Sensei, botanormal and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Agreed, well hit the massive drop off point soon enough, I hope that we can have a restart, but what can you do.
You can watch. :notsure:
Plan.
Maybe hope if you are that way inclined.
But mainly I'm watching.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
You can watch. :notsure:
Plan.
Maybe hope if you are that way inclined.
But mainly I'm watching.
I'm watching, no worries about that, i'm not dumb enough to go out on a rampage solo, nor am I stupid enough to protest and get jumped when I'm alone, so I kick back, watch the riots and the shootings and all of those things, and simply relax.

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning and botanormal
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
You and me both! Wheres that Planet X? Wheres that world killer asteroid?

Reactions: MountainMonkey, DivineMedicus, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
There are plenty of opportunities for it - covid or another virus that we unleash, the vaccine backfiring and making people ill / infertile, the extinction crisis, global warming (if it really is a big problem - I suppose it is because it makes the extinction problem worse), food shortages, civil unrest disrupting supplies of food and etc, massive cyber attack knocking out banking system, power system, comms, etc (like the recent solar winds exploit), etc.

And war of course which could quickly escalate to full on nuclear.

I think in the end our downfall will be down to us rather than an asteroid - even covid is our fault for invading territories where we shouldn't be.

Reactions: Bigpink, Life is pointless, UiopQwerty and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It doesn't matter what we'll do or what'll happen. Every single species, present and future, on Earth and elsewhere, will disappear and be forgotten for eternity. Does it really matter when it happens?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Amen. Here I thought I was the only one who had thoughts like this. Would be perfect for infertility to kick in. Current people could live out their lives without forcing other babies into existence.

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Mary5689, SadRat and 3 others
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I don't want to sound twisted or anything of this nature but I want that too. I think if humanity went extinct it would be better for everyone. I still don't understand why nobody does nothing about what's happening on this planet. Human problems are so obvious and solutions for these problems are obvious too, yet people decide to go left. I guess I'll never know

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Mary5689, demuic and 1 other person
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
For one thing the planet would absolutely thrive without the human race. Seems less and less purpose to the human race.

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Hollowman, Euthanza and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, good news, we're bound to be extinct in some hundreds of years unless we become an inter-planetary civilization.

That will take too long so, I hope I successfully CTB next year.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Euthanza and Bigpink
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It's only a matter of time before we annoy some alien species with all the garbage we have floating about space. I can imagine that voyager probe smashing straight into the side of some alien spaceship and putting a big old dent in it. Pilots going to be mighty pissed.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, LONE WOLF. and Bigpink
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The thing is, human extinction is mathematically inevitable no matter how long it will take.

Reactions: Euthanza, HowNowBrownCow and Bigpink
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
yep, all of it over, its not as though humans really matter in the big picture.

Reactions: Euthanza, SadRat and Bigpink
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Humans will destroy themselves with overpopulation, pollution, global warming and the mass extinction of other animals. One day we will pay the price for our infinite greed

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Mary5689, MountainMonkey and 6 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Well, good news, we're bound to be extinct in some hundreds of years unless we become an inter-planetary civilization.

That will take too long so, I hope I successfully CTB next year.
Many billion of years the sun will grow in size to a red giant and engulf the earth, scientist have already located earth 2 just don't have the means to get there. Like you said need a star trek like spaceship capable of intergalactic travel.

• Love
Reactions: obafgkm and WornOutLife
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
If the empcoe rumor is real it might actually happen.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Why do you feel that way ? I hope the human race gets it together by creating homeostasis on the Earth and settlements beyond it. The odds are stacked against long term survival. Most likely civilization will collapse but I pull for the underdog. I have my own issues but I don't blame our entire species and wish ill will on it.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Me too.

Reactions: SadRat and LenkaX
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Number of the deaths never inflates the birth

O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
This sounds like a happy ending. End of all sufferings.

Reactions: Shrike94, Superdeterminist, houseofleaves and 1 other person
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
I wish that we were all dead one day, not far in the future. That everybody died at the same second. Not only me, but all the human species.
I've been saying this for years.

Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
As tragic as it may be, I think there's something beautiful about the world having a total reset. Like the extinction of the dinosaurs, let the world return to it's natural beauty of ruling flora and fauna, let the smaller surviving animals sit on top of the food chain for once and let the world follow a new trajectory

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Shrike94, houseofleaves and 1 other person
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
This sounds like a happy ending. End of all sufferings.
But — end of all happiness. And what about great art? Without us it's gonna die, too…

Reactions: watchingthewheels
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
I saw a video of a hippo being eaten by a pride of lions the other day - the hippo's neck is so fat that they couldn't suffocate it, like they do with impalas, so they just ate it alive - it took 20 to 30 mins to stop screaming in pain - should we wipe out all the lion species, as well as the human species?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Instead I wish for euthanasia to be legalised everywhere for everyone so people could decide whether they want to leave or not. I do think that life should not be a thing in the first place as there is so much unnecessary suffering that exists and that non existence is always preferable to living, but I respect peoples right to choose.

Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and houseofleaves
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I saw a video of a hippo being eaten by a pride of lions the other day - the hippo's neck is so fat that they couldn't suffocate it, like they do with impalas, so they just ate it alive - it took 20 to 30 mins to stop screaming in pain - should we wipe out all the lion species, as well as the human species?
I personally think so, yes. Just eliminate all life. Suffering may eventually re-emerge if we allow life anywhere
😂😂😂

Reactions: Foresight, pthnrdnojvsc and Un-