AngryWeirdo97

AngryWeirdo97

Feb 28, 2023
I am so fucking tired of being rejected by all the companies I have applied to.

"Thanks for your time, we will take your application under consideration"

FUCK YOU ALL, BASTARDS....

I always told to my self "Well, maybe I failed in love, but I will not fail in the world of work"... Haha, how wrong I was. I am not good enough for all the people I care about and for all the people I wanted to date, and I am definitely not good enough for all the companies in my city.

I am booked for two job interviews, if I fail them, I guess it's all over for me. It's not like I am useful. I am just a dead weight (badum tss) for my family

tuyu

tuyu

im not afraid to die.
Mar 19, 2023
How many companies have you applied for?

the economy is hard nowadays. My colleagues often tell me that cold applications usually get rejected or unanswered. Unless you could get a referral from someone you know in a company…..

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Being jobless is certainly a difficult situation. Especially when you are rejected despite trying many times. Maybe you can start by trying out why no one is employing you? Is it because of your previous jobs? I hope things get better for you and you manage to get a job.

Reactions: YmirWarinhari
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a tiring situation to be in, and it's just so incredibly unfair how we exist in a world where people have to suffer all through no fault of their own. Life undeniably is so cruel, and it really can be so awful when things just continue to go wrong and get worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Scriptchick55 and AngryWeirdo97
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I was saying that. I now have hob offer and still want to ctb over my fucked up life. Ugh

• Aww..
Reactions: AngryWeirdo97
AngryWeirdo97

AngryWeirdo97

Feb 28, 2023
How many companies have you applied for?

the economy is hard nowadays. My colleagues often tell me that cold applications usually get rejected or unanswered. Unless you could get a referral from someone you know in a company…..
About 8 companies, but only a few have booked me for an interview
Being jobless is certainly a difficult situation. Especially when you are rejected despite trying many times. Maybe you can start by trying out why no one is employing you? Is it because of your previous jobs? I hope things get better for you and you manage to get a job.
They probably dont hire me because I barely have any experience. Also, Thank you so much for your kind words.

merebaisdead

merebaisdead

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I know this feeling all too well. It's awful getting those rejection emails one after another, and its not like I'm applying to be an astrophysicist or something either; I'm fucking applying to entry-level positions and have been out of work for months now... I wanna give up so bad.

Reactions: imlookingforward
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
do you know anyone who could refer you? That's probably the easiest way to get a foot in the door

tuyu

tuyu

im not afraid to die.
Mar 19, 2023
About 8 companies, but only a few have booked me for an interview

They probably dont hire me because I barely have any experience. Also, Thank you so much for your kind words.
Yeah… well, 8 is considered very little applications and I live in a relatively small city. I have a few years of experience and while I was job hunting months ago in the same industry as my prev job, my conversion rate to interviews was about 10-20% (well, I suppose it could be higher but all these were cold applications and I decided not to put up a portfolio website for my own testing purposes ;P)

You gotta start applying for more jobs for sure. I always read on Reddit that people apply in the 100s - 200s in US.

And also may I know what industry are you planning to join? :) maybe I can offer more specific advice
Anyways. Like you said you have little to no experience. In the tech world there's places called "body shops" literally hiring anyone who's willing to work there 💀

So seriously… I'm sure there's a place out there that's willing to give you a chance (as long you're willing to accept their… conditions like low pay etc)

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
It took me 5 interviews to get offer. I still want to ctb :-(