FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only see not existing as being ideal, I will always see it as preferable to be permanently at peace then to suffer in this dreadful existence. I see existence as nothing more than enslavement as we were so cruelly and harmfully forced into this hellish reality where we were burdened with the ability to suffer yet we cannot just die in peace.

It's so terrible and tragic how there isn't just nothingness instead, I don't believe that existence was worth having, it was a mistake that's better off erased and forgotten about.
As after all nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything, I see all suffering as undesirable and unacceptable, ceasing to exist is the solution to what I see as the ultimate problem which is existence itself. All that comforts me is the thought of an eternal, dreamless sleep free from the terrible burden that is existence, it only feels right wishing for nothingness, I only wish for a permanent escape from the hell that is existence, as existence truly is hell. Only those who no longer exist are truly fortunate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, CTB Dream, wildflowers1996 and 4 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'd take non-existence over existing in this. Whatever this is, is nothing short of hell.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
That's why I have become an antinatalist.

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
It's strange to open our eyes and see things, isn't it? I try to sleep all day, as often as possible, to mimic the eternal sleep, but it will never come close with the amount of times I wake or have nightmares. You have an outlook I have seen from nobody else, and I find comfort in your words.

• Hugs
Reactions: inviável
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
:(
I'm so sorry for your suffering.
I wish everyone could be happy, and suffering didn't exist at all.