F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know what they might want? I believe it's the psychiatrist who sent them but I'm not sure. I sent an angry letter to the doctors at the hospital this April saying I'd be homeless and they shouldn't have treated me.

This August, two men in casually dressed attire came to my house and said they were checking up on me. Is this normal? I live in Ireland btw.

I've heard they only visit you for criminal issues.

• Wow
Reactions: c824767, Circles and TheDevilsAngel
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
May I ask, and please don't take this the wrong way, do you suffer from any disorder? I suffer from bipolar disorder myself.

Reactions: Circles and TheDevilsAngel
F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
May I ask, and please don't take this the wrong way, do you suffer from any disorder? I suffer from bipolar disorder myself.

Aspergers and homicidal ideation.

Reactions: c824767 and TheDevilsAngel
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Shakespear's Brother has a very good point. Are you sure they didn't state their reason for showing up at your place?

F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
Shakespear's Brother has a very good point. Are you sure they didn't state their reason for showing up at your place?

No they didn't. It's weird because he knew that for a year and didn't say anything. He sent a letter to the police superintendent near me but he responded and said he has it on record.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I used to talk with a girl from the UK a few years ago. She told me she was visited by social workers or police every so often and that these are called "wellness checks". Could it be that?

Reactions: Circles