MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Suicide boy is a webcomic about exactly what it sounds like a suicidal boy. It's kinda a dark humor. Anyway I was reading it and I came to a realization.

The main charecter wanted to commit suicide because of his situation and everything around him was awful. It was almost as if the world was begging him to do it. The problem was the world around him.

That made Me realize that my problem was the opposite. My problem is me....not the world around me it's simply me. My struggling to accept people's affection, my struggling to form any real relationships, my overcomplicating things, my overthinking things, my struggle to find meaning in life....and so much more.

My situation is decent...I have friends even though I feel like a third wheel and don't know what to say when I'm with them. Th3 problem in my life is not the world it is me.....idk what to do with that information I was just venting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rouge4000, backtoearth, Forever Sleep and 4 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
everything we are is a product of enviorment. you are not some huge mistake ruining your life, it may sound the same but the problem is your mind not you. your just hurt in some way and trying to protect yourself subconsciously or consciously. accepting people around you is hard and thats not your fault its just reality. dont blame yourself too much okay ? <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, MiMif and Foreverix
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
So first of all I wanted to thank the person who brought up Suicide Boy in one of the past threads (not this one), I read all of it and I really enjoyed it so thank you.
Now to answer OP:
Suicide boy is a webcomic about exactly what it sounds like a suicidal boy. It's kinda a dark humor. Anyway I was reading it and I came to a realization.

The main charecter wanted to commit suicide because of his situation and everything around him was awful. It was almost as if the world was begging him to do it. The problem was the world around him.

That made Me realize that my problem was the opposite. My problem is me....not the world around me it's simply me. My struggling to accept people's affection, my struggling to form any real relationships, my overcomplicating things, my overthinking things, my struggle to find meaning in life....and so much more.

My situation is decent...I have friends even though I feel like a third wheel and don't know what to say when I'm with them. Th3 problem in my life is not the world it is me.....idk what to do with that information I was just venting.
I'll try to explain myself without making any spoilers, but the point is that the story evolves in a way where suicide is not his only choice anymore.
Nevermind spoiler here: the mc finds friends, love and support and in a certain way he starts to overcome his suicidal instincts with the help of many around him.
So probably the problem is not you, you've just been unlucky with the place you found yourself to be.
The world is a big place with many different cultures, and we tend to forget that quite often, because we focus on our little reality and our surrounding.
So, in the end, to keep it short - you and the mc of the series are more similar of what you think.
After all, everything you said about you, can also be applied to the mc.
Maybe things will start to get better for you aswell, with just a bit of luck ^^

Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
So first of all I wanted to thank the person who brought up Suicide Boy in one of the past threads (not this one), I read all of it and I really enjoyed it so thank you.
Now to answer OP:

I'll try to explain myself without making any spoilers, but the point is that the story evolves in a way where suicide is not his only choice anymore.
Nevermind spoiler here: the mc finds friends, love and support and in a certain way he starts to overcome his suicidal instincts with the help of many around him.
So probably the problem is not you, you've just been unlucky with the place you found yourself to be.
The world is a big place with many different cultures, and we tend to forget that quite often, because we focus on our little reality and our surrounding.
So, in the end, to keep it short - you and the mc of the series are more similar of what you think.
After all, everything you said about you, can also be applied to the mc.
Maybe things will start to get better for you aswell, with just a bit of luck ^^
Lol yeah I recently finished catching up to it....and the story didn't go the direction I expected :/

Even so the problem still lies with me...unlike the mc I have friends...I have parents...im.not really bullied even though I was as a kid, I'm not poor....I have a pretty good life overall...if I just wasn't me I would probably enjoy it

• Aww..
Reactions: SmollMushroom