Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I wasn't sure whether to post this on Suicide Discussion or Recovery since it touches both, so Offtopic it is. Neutral ground accepts everyone with hands wide open.

I was looking for what turned out to be called bumper plates, to store them in a case and get around 35kg's worth of mass, to counterweight my body for hanging method.
I was also trying to develop mindfulness habit, or stillness, or whatever. Something to prevent unnecessary harmful thoughts from happening behind my awareness, and to reset my thought processes mid-day, similarly to what happens when we wake up.

"I wan't a barbell!" The thought came to my head in the morning, five days ago, when I was trying to focus on my breath.
I looked up for basic exercise programs, 4-5 of them to cover the vast majority of body parts, and a set of warm up exercises that I also plan do each day, maybe even twice. Everything to be performed in one room, in regular clothes, away from the sunshine and the prying eyes of people.

I had three somewhat related dreams after that day, in which I had a body that I wasn't ashamed of.

"What a convenient way to acquire the necessary means." I am that much closer to end my experience and to have a nice body. Two birds with one shovel.
Soon I bought a barbell for approximately 35 in the dollar equivalent, and yesterday I made my first deadlifts, 10kg, 5x5. Damn it feels so nice, and surreal. One exercise to cover so much muscles and ligaments. I'll get to squats once I feel like my body is recovered.

I plan to stick to barbell only for now. Might consider adding more weights once I hone my technique.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, puppy9, a_strange_day and 1 other person
garcelle

garcelle

Oct 24, 2019
kudos, now ur working to better urself

OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
FB IMG 1573801516572
It made me think of this meme. xD