TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
A few days ago. It was also the first time I ever had a good time at a party.

I had really fun when I didn't have to think. I could just sing horribly and chat with people I wouldn't otherwise talk to. I smoked a lot too.

It's depressing that this kind of escapism is the only way for me to feel happy. At least alcohol makes one die faster.

Reactions: lizinha and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
A few days ago. It was also the first time I ever had a good time at a party.

I had really fun when I didn't have to think. I could just sing horribly and chat with people I wouldn't otherwise talk to. I smoked a lot too.

It's depressing that this kind of escapism is the only way for me to feel happy. At least alcohol makes one die faster.
It can be fun in the right situation. It can also lead you down a very dark path. I've seen both aspects of it.

Just try to be careful with the stuff. Alcohol is a solvent. It dissolves your problems momentarily yes, but it also dissolves friendships, relationships, careers, finances, etc.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, one4all, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
It can be fun in the right situation. It can also lead you down a very dark path. I've seen both aspects of it.

Just try to be careful with the stuff. Alcohol is a solvent. It dissolves your problems momentarily yes, but it also dissolves friendships, relationships, careers, finances, etc.
Yeah. I'll see how well I'm able to handle it.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Started drinking half my life ago: only way I've ever been able to shut down my brain

I have a problem, but I keep it between me and my organs. Don't be an asshole drunk.

Reactions: TheSoulless and porfin1234
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
drinking makes me feel better. i'm still underage, but i binge drink almost every weekend. i also smoke cigarettes when i'm drunk. i solely vape when i'm sober. but yeah, we all have our vices. do it in moderation. i'm currently trying to do that. i wish i could drink every day though.

• Love
Reactions: lizinha, TheSoulless and Rome Horseman
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Unfortunately alcohol doesn't work anymore for my damaged brain :(
I would do anything to get drunk one more time
I was drunk for the first time i was 16. I was healthy and full of life. I had no idea what humans will do to me. I had no idea i will be destoryed in my 20s

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lizinha, TheSoulless and Rome Horseman