• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thesilentoceans

thesilentoceans

hope is a mental illness
Jan 14, 2024
yesterday was sunday and i had gone with my family to temple we used to go there probably every sunday and its been like 16 years i guess. so we came home late so i was tried just by sitting in the car. i came home downloaded insta after 2 months and started watching reels which were all suicidal... and i was literally crying in the room watching those reels and how i cant commit suicide even if i want to so much.
my bro send me cat reels a little later i watched a few they were funny and in one reel pigs were killed alive maybe for food i guess it made so fucking angry that i forgot about suicide and wanted to live more and do something in future to stop this torture on innocent animals. and my suicidal intentions were completely wiped out till i went to sleep.
i dont feel suicidal today but i feel a weird thing in my stomach a bit restless about how all those suicidal thoughts just vapourised last night.
and i get a feeling that the suicidal thoughts will reemerge again tonight in my dreams or in the morning.
why is this happening plz someone explain it

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I can't say for sure why but the disappearance of suicidal thoughts is not something to hate. You can explore those feelings in the recovery section, if you want to that is. You might find a bit more explanation for it there. I wish you luck whichever path you choose.

• Yay!
Reactions: Reuthry and thesilentoceans