• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
Hi there,

Like the title says, I want to administer my N via IV set up. I am a nurse and I do know how to set up an IV. It might be hard to put the needle in myself but I know I could do it. I have great veins. I have 2 IV set ups in my possession along with extra IV supplies like needles.

If I set the IV up with a bag of sodium chloride first, so that the N isn't going into my arm first so that I don't lose consciousness before I get a chance to finish putting the N in the IV tubing. So, I would have the sodium chloride dripping into my arm while I get the N ready. I would clamp off part of the tubing and inject the N into the tubing. Only once all of the N is in the tubing would I release the clamp. I would then let the IV flow and hopefully become unconscious quickly.

I am not sure I could drink the N because I have an issue with gagging and throwing up. I do have zofran and I plan on taking that as a regimen on the days leading up to and also as a stat dose. I know meto is ideal but I have zofran already and I saw a study on here the other day about patients using zofran with N. I know it is used in surgeries to help patients not throw up afterward. I think it is better than nothing. Plus with the IV, I wouldn't be throwing up the N because it isn't in my stomach. I also plan on fasting 24-48 hours before (I can do that).

Because I don't know what my body will do while unconscious and the N might not be finished flowing into my body, I thought of setting up a board for my arm and wrap the board to something (like the arm of the couch or bed, whatever I can find that is secure). I would wrap the board and my arm with duct tape (not too tightly to prevent flow of IV) so that if I do convulse or move around that the IV stays in my arm. I will also take extra effort to secure the IV tubing in my arm with extra medical tape and a clear tegaderm dressing.

I remember reading on PPH that some people chose IV over drinking it. But I can't seem to find it in the latest version of PPH. I am very worried about vomiting up $1100 worth of N because I am someone who vomits easily. I have no doubt that I could chug the N quickly and get it down. I just worry about after it goes into my stomach that it will all come back up again. Especially after I am unconscious and can't do anything.

I am writing this in hopes that people here can help me perfect my plan. If there are any nurses or doctors on here or phlebotomists then I would love the feedback. Feel free to help me think of better ways I could do this or things I may have not thought of in my plan. I have messaged A about this but he answers all of my other questions and we have even chatted about the issues of the world but he has not answered the IV question.

** I guess my BIGGEST questions are ------ Can N that is used for veterinary medicine be used on a human intravenously? And would the effect be the same through IV as if I swallowed it? Would I need less N if I used it through an IV because it is going directly into blood stream?

If anyone can help with these answers I would be so thankful!
Thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Soul
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Hello,

First $1100 ? which liquid quantity have you planned ? active principle concentration normal ? no need for 3 bottles, oral anyway

About the PPH, I remember an abandonned self-deliverance machine invented by Nitschke, through IV by the push of a button. Info should still sit there but doubting helpful outside of the cult
Also, there is at least a page with a picture of Thiopental (another dream barb) injection as far as I can remember. 2 other members of this forum plan to go with Thiopental IV. You may want to reach them for discussion cause they seem advanced on the proposition

Last edited:
Reactions: Neville1 and Ἡγησίας
danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
It was 2 bottles I paid for. Not US

Thank you for the information about Thiopental. I will look around for their posts.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
All I can do is admire your plan, @danilion. I hope things go the best possible way for you. x

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/setting-up-an-iv-or-iv-push.39519/#post-729606
(cross-linking threads, for reference)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας