D

Depressedbitch2020

Oct 10, 2020
I want to tell people how I am honestly doing but I know it'll just end with me being back at the hospital. It makes me feel so alien even though I know people care about me, Honestly, fuck them. Fuck them for making me feel like shit about having a mental illness. Fuck them for making me feel like I was broken. Fuck them for putting their feelings before mine. Fuck them for making me stay so they'll be happy. Fuck them for telling me I'm doing it for attention. Fuck them for giving birth to me. Fuck them for making me feel guilty about my attempts. Fuck the police officers for stopping me. Fuck the hospital for making fun of me and saying I'm just doing it for attention.

P.S. I'm sorry but I needed to get it off my chest

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jackscoldsweat, Wisdom3_1-9, Milkshaker12 and 6 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
they say it's good to talk... but only if its the words they want to hear

Use this forum to vent, we don't know you, won't judge you and many of us understand the anger, the hatred and the dark moments, People in the real world suck!

Reactions: jackscoldsweat, Sprite_Geist and Deleted member 4993
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
yea fuck society :angry:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Use the forum and chat. The inpatient treatment is deplorable. I wish there was a better option, but people are too busy building machines of death to give a fuck about the mental health crisis we as humans are going through. We shouldn't have to dance around the topic of suicide to comfort others. I'm fortunate to have a few people that realize that psych warding me would do more damage than good.