• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
It's for full suspension. I've seen videos of Indian people putting knot in the front and it seems to work just as fast. Really don't want to suffocate. What y'all think its good idea or not

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
For my understanding frontal noose is better for decapitation purposes, there's still gonna be a lot of pressure on the front.
I think it's more about the location on the neck-
Dome suggests above the Adam's apple and others between the base of the neck to Adam's apple..
A bit confusing

Reactions: wearingmyheart
W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
@Worndown please answer

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Full has the noose high. It will end up there wherever you start it. Why go through the discomfort of having it slide up. Knot in the back. Keep it simple.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
For my understanding frontal noose is better for decapitation purposes, there's still gonna be a lot of pressure on the front.
I think it's more about the location on the neck-
Dome suggests above the Adam's apple and others between the base of the neck to Adam's apple..
A bit confusing
its probably just based on other people's experiences. (the adams apple thing) So for the OP, just try out everything and see if it works

• Love
Reactions: wearingmyheart
W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
Full has the noose high. It will end up there wherever you start it. Why go through the discomfort of having it slide up. Knot in the back. Keep it simple.
Knot can't be in the front of my jaw? My rope is thicker it can take a bit longer to die that's why I was thinking of keeping the knot in the middle of my front jaw so if it takes longer to die I don't suffocate because of the thicknes of my rope (scarf) it's thick because I don't want it to break no matter what

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I think about this every day since my failed full hanging attempt. I wonder if I should try again but this time putting the knot at the front of the neck. There are images of cases (often from India) where the knot is at the front, this seems to me a smart move to keep the front of the neck pressure-free.

Have any of you already tried with the front knot?