venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
I want to split open my arms. Clean from elbow to wrist. & yet I can't. I promised I wouldn't and so I won't. But oh god its hard. I just wanna feel something. Anything. I hate it. I'm so tired & yet no amount of sleep fixes it. My body isn't in control of my mind & vice versa. Nothing feels or is real. Everyone I know is fake & I'm tired of everyone I know. No matter who I use to fill this gaping void of loneliness. I always end up loosing interest. I will never feel true love because to me it is not real.

• Hugs
Reactions: acerace, Dainhla and winamp
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful and tiring feeling trapped in that situation, temporary sleep could never make me not tired as well, existence really is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: venua
venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
It must be awful and tiring feeling trapped in that situation, temporary sleep could never make me not tired as well, existence really is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you for your kind words.

acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
Basically how I feel I told myself I would slit my neck open, I keep fantasizing at it and telling myself that the pain can't be that bad. But at the end of the day I can't even get myself to do it. I hate it here.

• Love
Reactions: venua
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Me too. I wish i could destroy myself. But i know its not worth it. What i need is to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: acerace