• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
It feels like PITA ordering one more thing. The test kits costs as much as my SN. I hate doing chemistry experiments. But sometimes I wonder this method feels too good to be true.

The packaging looks pretty intact. The manufacturer is legit. I don't know when I will CTB.

One side parents are putting me under immense pressure to get a job not giving a flying f*** about why I'm struggling.

Reactions: Goku Black
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'm not going to bother testing mine, I mean it'll either be SN or not and the test won't tell us what it is if it's something else anyway. I know some people have ordered Nitrate instead of Nitrite so the only reason to test would be if it didn't work or you paid a lot and don't trust it wasn't a scam.

Reactions: cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Yeah, it's not that expensive, and it has been online for quite some time, seeing posts about that site here. So I think it should be good.

There's a tiny amount of fear what if its something else, but who would mess around with it. It can't be dangerous or hurting at the least

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Goku Black
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There are various tests you can do. I did buy an aquarium kit type thing to test mine but people also test it with their blood. They put a small amount of blood onto a plate or similar and mix it with the SN and it turns it a brown colour. It should come up in a search here.

Personally, I won't test mine till I'm ready to use it. I don't want to break the seals. Plus- it's best to be cautious with it if you do test it- wear gloves, because it can be absorbed through the skin.

I know what you mean though. I don't know how I'll feel if I get a bad or inconclusive result. I know people have succeeded using the brand I bought, so I sort of feel like I'd risk it regardless. It does feel like another thing to worry about.

Reactions: Goku Black and rozeske