• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I've been trying to get a nosebleed for the past days, and yet I cant seem to bleed. Desperate, I've been considering slicing some part of my arm with a steak knife, but I don't like cutting, and the last time i did, it didn't bleed a lot.

How can I get a fair amount of blood to sign my note with?

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I don't know about a fair amount of blood, but you could prick yourself with something like a sewing needle deep enough that the tip of your finger becomes something like a makeshift brush. It'd probably be very hard to make anything readable, though.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You could use one of those lancets that diabetics use to prick their finger.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It would be difficult to write anything legible in blood. It would be more practical to buy a fountain pen with ink specifically designed to look like blood, and write in that, then dispose of it afterwards. If you just want to leave a signature in your own blood, then use a diabetic lancet and use a drop of blood. It won't be possible to write one.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Oh Jesus...

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
Back then in the army medical unit we welcomed the new medic with such welcome sign..
Since we had i.v equipment and drew blood often it was quite easy to get a bit of my blood into a cup.
The newbies were amused, but since your death will already be horrible sight for the one who recive it..
I would spare them from that gag

Also as mentioned above, it was hard to write that way, so we had to keep it short

Last edited:
Reactions: consider and Suicidebydeath
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
It would be difficult to write anything legible in blood. It would be more practical to buy a fountain pen with ink specifically designed to look like blood, and write in that, then dispose of it afterwards. If you just want to leave a signature in your own blood, then use a diabetic lancet and use a drop of blood. It won't be possible to write one.
I think i can manage an eligible signature with a reed pen made from a drinking straw.

Still haven't been able to get my nose to bleed. Been getting ready to just simply cut my forearm with a steak knife. Might as well do it the hard way.
iu

Last edited: