Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
This novel is called "Exiled Soul, Abandoned Mind", it is not very good to say but I had about 600 readers on the internet. I wrote it when I was 15 years old, I just found it and I want to share the prologue and the first chapter, if you like it, I will share the rest

Prologue

Submerged in a void, an eternal and colorless void, where souls in pain are sheltered with the blanket of loneliness, where laughing is the only option to forget for a moment a life of condemnation. Where the screams are heard, but not heard, cries of despair, cries of hatred and sometimes madness, where escape becomes an amorphous solution, where crumbs are the bread and butter of every day. This is life...
Inside the depths of a person hides the resentment of being in a monotonous and hypocritical world, where rejecting the human becomes the only freedom.
This is nothing more than an aimless journey, without a destination. Few are those who dare to walk blindly through this forest that is slowly withering away.

CHAPTER 1: BE HAPPY, SOON YOU WILL DIE.
That sad and lonely piano melody adorned the gray atmosphere that existed in that room, the walls were covered with blood, with messages of hatred and torment. A television turned into a mess on the floor. A ripped bed and an old record player that sang that piano sonata. On the ground, two girls were lying,
The first girl, called Aurora, and the second called girl, Delilah. Aurora holding a large knife, staring at it begins to laugh in a twisted way.
"What are you laughing at?" Asks Delilah.
-What am I laughing at, why should I answer you, if you don't even exist for me- answers Aurora.
-Don't say that, what are you trying to do with that knife? Are you going to ...-
-I already told you that I do not deserve to continue in this life, you who have always been with me should know why, I have already lost everything- Aurora interrupts.
-Don't say that, you know that if you die I'll die too- she grabs Aurora's hand -But do you remember that time we cried together that day? -
Suddenly the two of them begin to cry incessantly, Aurora, while she stared at the knife, she begins to laugh and, strangely, she cries at the same time. Suddenly Delilah comes over to hug her.
-We have fun together right? Aurora- says Dalila
-I would like to find another solution but ...-
"Run away ... Run away from life ... Run away from yourself ... You're still on time" Delilah whispers.
In a lonely house a gunshot is heard. Curious people come up to see the incident. Local police enter the building and find a lifeless body in the Vanderlux family home, along with a note that only said the word "Thank you."

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja, little helpers and WrongPlaceWrongTime