• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Posting this in recovery not because it isn't a sewer-slidal-as-heck rant but because I really do want to live... but well~ :(
Life is just more pain than it's worth~ Humans aren't ofc, but a purely logical approach to life would be if there is more sorrow than joy, than one should just end it~ and past one's years as a child, I'd doubt that there's anyone who'd actually say there is~ ofc, we're told to live for the joy in the 90% sorrow which once you think about it, doesn't even make sense at all! >_< if my death will give me 100% joy in Heaven, then what's the point of settling for 10%? xD
no one really cares about your value as a person~ They'll talk all about the "sanctity" of life and stuff, but if they're only offering free internships and work cleaning toilets for $2 an hour~ rofl~
ofc, I don't really care at all about either of what I just said~ More of just using that as complaints that my life is entirely horrible and why no one even wants to talk to me, much less befriend me~ :( I'm a walking doormat (according to my parents), and you still don't want to!? What the heck! I do all the work on school stuff and attempt to transform into a different person to fit your desires from me, and still, nope! :/
My life is like that one thread where if a person genuinely cared, my life would turn around, and I'd be happy~ :) and I do have that now, and I am happy when I'm with him~ :) the only issue is that well... This ingrained belief within me that because I was born a boy (despite me having no say in the matter!), I need to remain one because of God's wishes (despite not being stated in the Bible anywhere), marry and have kids with a girl~ problem is that, well, I know it'll just bring me misery, since I'm not masculine at all, have no desire to be, and it'd just involve pretending for the rest of my life~
God is supposed to provide for me, but if I serve and believe in Him in spite of that, and He still doesn't lift a finger, it's awful~ :( in fact, the only thing He really gives me is my bf (and the fact my parents are being forced to comply with me being a girl sometimes), but at the same time, I have this ingrained belief that those are all wrong and sinful, and I should just let it all go~ despite the fact that they're the only things which give me fragments of happiness anyways! >_< aaaaaaaa

• Hugs
Reactions: Al Gul, LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
Im sorry to hear, that must be painful to experience and feel.. altho, pursuing ur own happiness of this kind, is hardly a sin, I wish your ingrained feeling could just go away because it stops you from fully enjoying what you now have. Humanity and society nowadays would love others to wowrk for free, or cheapest wages, or even better, to possess nothing and be happy like those silly millionaires think.. sick world, truly~ also, your parents are really mean saying such a thing.. intead they should support their child.. without any insults..

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore