Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
the urge to belong a strong human need & i'm glad there is this place where we can talk openly about this issue.
that being said i'm looking forward to move on,

ever since my first strong desire to end things 10 yrs ago..i found reasons to keep on living..one more goal, one more season of travel, one more video game, one more journey etc. actively looking for reasons and things to experience b4 i leave this plane.
The sad thing that with everything in life the pleasure dissipates as the object of want is acquired..there is no such thing as lasting happiness...at best they are fleeting moments of joy as a pendulum swinging from one end to the other strife and suffering.

Most dissapointing is the fleeting happiness that material things bring about.. nothing lasts.

I value freedom and having the option to leave ready at my disposal comforts me.
I think i had an OK life, not a huge win that i aspired for when i was a kid, but healthy, strong, adventurous as a lone wolf.

Perhaps only 1% of memories i made here would be worthy taking into eternity.. 99% of life is a chore.
Is that the deal here or am i missing something?

I wonder how does one know he is ready to go? Is it when life stops offering rewards, when suffering outweights the joys or when life becomes a dull drag?

Reactions: sserafim and Amyend88
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so comforted by having the option of a way to leave, I wish you the best.