• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bugfriendly

bugfriendly

Apr 14, 2019
Home alone all night, I have enough alcohol here to kill a horse and hella knives of course. Is it possible? Is there hope for me tonight?

Reactions: Papaya569
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Home alone all night, I have enough alcohol here to kill a horse and hella knives of course. Is it possible? Is there hope for me tonight?

It's really hard to die from alcohol poisoning, since you'll always throw it up or pass out before you get your blood alcohol levels high enough. If you're using it to numb your senses before cutting yourself, it can help in that regard but again it's hard to die from cutting since you'll almost always clot before you bleed out enough.

If you are asking if there is still hope, then you must still have some and maybe should try waiting things out until you have none left.

Sorry you're having such a hard time. These times in limbo where we still cling onto hope but are suffering to the point of not being able to go on are the worse.

Reactions: Amber1974 and Superfluous