mushroomhive

mushroomhive

meow
Feb 7, 2023
i have literally nothing i still live with my mom and shes absolutely suicide proofed everything. even pain medication is hidden from me. my only option would be to try to *somehow* cut deep enough into my wrists with a fucking pencil sharpener blade of all things. but im not stupid enough to think that would work. i could try hanging myself with a belt, but i dont think i have any spots for that

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege, Shivali and missingpeace
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Please don't do anything impulsively. Hope you feel better soon

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB and HadItAll
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
In light of your situation, what could you do to just get through the current feelings?

Reactions: BBBB
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
i have literally nothing i still live with my mom and shes absolutely suicide proofed everything. even pain medication is hidden from me. my only option would be to try to *somehow* cut deep enough into my wrists with a fucking pencil sharpener blade of all things. but im not stupid enough to think that would work. i could try hanging myself with a belt, but i dont think i have any spots for that
I absolutely know what your going through, the desperation and the urgency, there is a risk again of getting caught if you act impulsively.. also not to mention failure. I would research some threads here to see what's suitable..

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
If you can't wait until you get a solid plan and equipment, then it's impulsive and you should take a nap.

Reactions: BBBB, downndone2 and HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feeling trapped in this world with no way to leave certainly is so awful, those people who take away suicide method options do disgust me, it's like they forget that we will all die anyway. There could never be a point to existing and all suffering is unnecessary so it's incredibly cruel to force someone to stay here. I hate this prison like existence, a straightforward, peaceful way to end it all should be a human right.

Reactions: mushroomhive and MyLifeIsANightmare
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't currently have a method (I used to but life circumstances changed and I no longer have 'readily available' access to it), but it would take me many steps to get to that point again. I still wish to die by my own hands, on my own terms at some point in my life (before circumstances out of my control take ahold of my life). Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about your plight and it sucks that most people still view the action of exiting suffering from this world to be wrong. I hope you are able to find a solution whether it is to check out (on your own terms) or something else.

Reactions: mushroomhive