I

iwantdeath6969

Oct 17, 2022
i'm going on a trip for a few weeks with someone i love. we have some pretty exciting things planned. i think this is the best way for me to go, doing a lot of fun things and then just dying.

i have no idea what method to use though. i wish i had something reliable that's relatively peaceful, but i honestly think that i'll enjoy inflicting so much pain to myself that it kills me.

sorry for such a pointless thread. i just really hate life and don't want to be a part of it anymore. or i guess, in a way, i love life, and that's why i won't let myself really be a part of it. but it's getting too hard watching from the outside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, RW__Asher23 and Sulyya
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
It sounds like a very complex feeling you have, and relationship with the world that you're dealing with. I hope that you enjoy your trip and find some kind of wellness with whatever you decide. Maybe we'll see you back on here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very much hate how we exist in a world where voluntarily dying is so difficult and how we are denied access to the most reliable methods. As humans we deserve the option to be able to exit peacefully without struggle but anyway I wish you the best and I hope that your trip goes well.

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Some method needs a little bit of preparation so you may prefer to have everything done before your trip. But anyway, enjoy!!