BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF UGGGHHHH CAN'T TAKE THIS LOVE SHIT ANYMORE I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE LIKE WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE

MY SPECIAL PERSON WANTS ME AROUND BUT UGGHHH THERE'S SOMETHING I WANT TO CHANGE BUT I CAN'T ALSO I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS ONE THING THAT I HATE SO MUCH AND I WANT TO JUMP BECAUSE OF THIS

MY LIFE CAN BE THROWN AWAY LIKE GARBAGE LIKE WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS I FUCKING HATE IT

A WORLD FULL OF HATRED IS COMING FOR ME I DON'T WANT A WORLD FILLED WITH BOTH DESPAIR AND LOVE CHANCES ARE THE LOVE IS ONLY FOR THE PRIVILEGED

KILL ME
KILL ME BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF LOVE
KILL ME BECAUSE I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH
KILL ME BECAUSE I WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE HERE
KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, idabradybaby, _Minsk and 5 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I feel you and I am in the same place.
You are in so much pain over something that you can't change. That you believe makes your not worthy of love.
If you can't accept it maybe your special person can?
We judge ourselves harshly over things that may be not that important to others.
Hugging you

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF UGGGHHHH CAN'T TAKE THIS LOVE SHIT ANYMORE I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE LIKE WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE

MY SPECIAL PERSON WANTS ME AROUND BUT UGGHHH THERE'S SOMETHING I WANT TO CHANGE BUT I CAN'T ALSO I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS ONE THING THAT I HATE SO MUCH AND I WANT TO JUMP BECAUSE OF THIS

MY LIFE CAN BE THROWN AWAY LIKE GARBAGE LIKE WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS I FUCKING HATE IT

A WORLD FULL OF HATRED IS COMING FOR ME I DON'T WANT A WORLD FILLED WITH BOTH DESPAIR AND LOVE CHANCES ARE THE LOVE IS ONLY FOR THE PRIVILEGED

KILL ME
KILL ME BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF LOVE
KILL ME BECAUSE I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH
KILL ME BECAUSE I WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE HERE
KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE

It looks like you're suffering a lot.
Also, because of the full caps, i imagine that something must have happened recently that triggered you somehow.
I know it's not exactly my bussiness, and you don't have to share it if you don't want to, but could you tell me more details about what's going on in your life?
You can PM me if you want, if you don't feel comfortable posting here.
I'd like to help somehow, if i can.
I feel you and I am in the same place.
You are in so much pain over something that you can't change. That you believe makes your not worthy of love.
If you can't accept it maybe your special person can?
We judge ourselves harshly over things that may be not that important to others.
Hugging you

The special person part is great advice.
It's common for us to hate ourselves and believe we don't deserve the love we get, or that it isn't true, but the people that love us don't care about any of that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
oneside

oneside

Mar 22, 2020
Some days ago I was trying to search for your profile to check if you were ok because I couldn't see you on this forum anymore, I was afraid you had ctb but then I saw a message on your profile saying you were ok... I felt happy for you. I'm sorry things turned out bad for you now. :(

I feel your pain... Life is totally unfair, it doesn't matter if we choose to see the beauty of love, life will always lead us to pain anyway. :/

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk