• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I feel so tired. I don't have the energy to go out and deal with people My anxiety has only ever increased as I fell into a depressive phase again and stopped going outside much.

Dad's birthday is in next week although I hate him a lot. I want to wait a few days.

The only silver line is that I can buy or cook any food I want rn. And I love it. That's the only good thing. And I also want try few dishes again before I CTB finally. I feel so weird that I might not exist after it. I think I'm ready for it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mi Mi, Nettles, Forveleth and 6 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Anxiety is an ass kicker. I'm glad you're getting to have some of your favorite food though, that really is a silver lining.
Wishing you the best/peace in what you should choose to do.

Reactions: Forveleth and cowboypants
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: cowboypants
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I feel so weird that I might not exist after it.
This is how I knew I was ready. You stop thinking about the event itself and start thinking about your existence (or lack thereof) afterwards and it evokes a feeling other than fear. When you can get philosophical about your own nonexistence you're good.

What food are you cooking? I keep thinking about "last meals" but I am too lazy to make anything.

Reactions: cowboypants
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Good luck cowboy! I hope you manage to find happiness once and for all.

Reactions: DepressedDude
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
This is how I knew I was ready. You stop thinking about the event itself and start thinking about your existence (or lack thereof) afterwards and it evokes a feeling other than fear. When you can get philosophical about your own nonexistence you're good.

What food are you cooking? I keep thinking about "last meals" but I am too lazy to make anything.
I cook simple dishes but lately I've tried my hand at more complex ones atleast for my experience...biryani, roti (indian bread) which were on my to do list for a while. I made both of it this month. I also made a goat meatball recipe which is my favourite since childhood, it came out really well. I'm gonna make it today as well for the second time.

I usually make sandwiches, fried rice, pasta or pizza. (Need a ready made base). I can easily make variations with them so I don't get bored. Then there are recipes with flattened rice here called poha. I also like a type of potato fry that goes really well with curd rice.

I used to drink juice outside a lot in the past year, this year i got the idea why not freeze the fruits so I don't end up wasting them and have multiple of them at my disposal at the same time. Now I have watermelon, muskmelon, sapota etc sitting in the freezer. The problem tho is my parents aren't happy about me taking over the fridge lol

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: DepressedDude, Ash and Forveleth