po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I've been depressed for a while now. I'm tired of living and being a burden. The endless pain, the constant struggle, the suffocating sadness, it's all too much. I've gone through 2 suicide attempts 1 of cutting myself and 1 of overdosing. I hate the fact that I'm still here. I don't know what to do anymore. The most frustrating thing is, mentally, I want to attempt again, but physically, I can't I'm just so exhausted. I just want the pain to be over and be free from everything, to disappear painlessly.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, TheGoodGuy, kyhoti and 4 others
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Do you take any medication by chance? I began feeling the same way when I started taking anti-psychotics, namely quetiapine, and mirtazapin. The intention remained, but the drive somehow wore off. Now that I've got tolerance, the drive is returning. Hence, I returned now, after all this time. (And, of course, because I had no Internet at the psych ward and rehab.)

po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
Do you take any medication by chance? I began feeling the same way when I started taking anti-psychotics, namely quetiapine, and mirtazapin. The intention remained, but the drive somehow wore off. Now that I've got tolerance, the drive is returning. Hence, I returned now, after all this time. (And, of course, because I had no Internet at the psych ward and rehab.)
Yeah, meds don't really help.

Reactions: Hysteria
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to disappear and never suffer again in this existence, I understand feeling so tired of it all. But anyway best wishes, hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: po1sentree
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I also just wish to disappear and never suffer again in this existence, I understand feeling so tired of it all. But anyway best wishes, hope you find peace.
Thank you, hope you find peace too🫂