• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jack_Wolf

Mar 31, 2023
I want to end it all but i am not sure if this will work, I am trying to kill myself with preworkout supplement after seeing a video on YouTube on how it could be fatal.

I have tried to electrocute myself to death by stripping a power strip and connect the live and neutral wires near the heart but my survival instinct kicked in or something because of the pain and I left a small burnt mark, and I cause the apartment's circuit breaker to break, causing me to make up an excuse to why it happened, I made up a quick excuse that I shortcircuit my computer and stuff and luckily the person fixing it believed it, since then I have been trying other methods.

I want to hang myself but the only place where I can do it is in the living room where there is two hanging chandelier or the bathroom where it has the shower curtain bar, which is not ideal since if my family finds out (they return unpredictably or just too quick), they will send me to a psych ward which is worse than torture what they did to me there.

If there is methods where I could use common household items, I would really want to know, thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat