• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I want to ctb and end my emptiness and existential crisis, but I'm worried and anxious about what method I should use. I'm open for any suggestions.

(Fire arms and SN or any kind of drug is difficult to get right here)

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, Ghostmaster and WAITING TO DIE
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
I was contemplating antifreeze.
But scared of possible side effects that can happen. Takes up to 3 days.
But I May have no choice but to risk it and try. But it is a option that is undetectable. Just have to be willing to take pain if it happens. Or I call it the Conrad method. A guy put a water tank I think in his backseat and I guess it emits carbon monoxide. He basically went to sleep and never woke up. It's a whole documentary on it because they say his accomplice was his gf Michelle Carter.
You can Google it and all the details and different series will pop up with details. Im thinking of using one of these.
Hope I helped
Hope one works for me

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and WAITING TO DIE
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I want to ctb and end my emptiness and existential crisis, but I'm worried and anxious about what method I should use. I'm open for any suggestions.

(Fire arms and SN or any kind of drug is difficult to get right here)

Thank you.
Don't you live in Brazil? I do, and It seems easy to get SN here actually

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
My main method is jumping because it needs no equipment and is reliable if done from a good height. But I'm considering charcoal method or gas because I want to die peacefully if possible.

Reactions: Ghostmaster and FRUSTRATED MIND
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
My main method is jumping because it needs no equipment and is reliable if done from a good height. But I'm considering charcoal method or gas because I want to die peacefully if possible.
Don't know about jumping... your SI will probably kick in and you'll regret jumping, maybe it's not even painful if you land on your head from a good height, but your heart will probably beat super fast too before and while you do it, not very peaceful. Also for me personally i don't have the courage to do it, but if you do idk maybe it's an option
Yes, but where I live is almost impossible to get SN.
Why? If you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a suicide resource compilation section for information about methods. But sadly at least to me suicide just isn't easy, I hate how we exist in a society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
There's a suicide resource compilation section for information about methods. But sadly at least to me suicide just isn't easy, I hate how we exist in a society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
Thank you so much my friend 🙏🏼

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE