J

jeni-chan4

Oct 3, 2023
Especially right now I just found out my partner has been keeping a secret notes of all the shitty things I've done. I had to go through the history of how much of a horrible piece of garbage worthless waste of space I am. I have BPD and I feel just beyond broken and betrayed and hurt. I hate myself so much. I want to die so much. I don't want to live like this. I have no other choice but to live here with him. I won't live in this house if we are separated, I have too much attachment. I have no where to go. The pain is so unbearable right now. I don't know why someone would do something like that... it's psychotic to me. I need a method that I can use to kill myself soon. If anyone can help me please message me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PAš–Øš‘, landslide2, annasplight and 2 others
annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
I'm sorry sweetheart. Someone keeping all this stuff from you to use it against you later is shitty. You deserve better. Please PM me, let me try to talk you down from the ledge, you deserve to be alive <3

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You may suffer from BPD, but reviewing his behavior points out he suffers from being a DB.
You have a chance at recovery.

Moving would help, today, tomorrow or next year. Do whatever helps you and try to avoid these small people.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in this painful existence, I hope that you find peace eventually.