Menhera Chan

Menhera Chan

Rather be asleep than awake
Feb 13, 2023
I cant talk about suicide anywhere else. I barely talk about my attempts, I have attempted probably about 10 times, hanging, gun, pills, stabbing my throat but every time i chicken out because i dont want to make my friends more depressed than they already are, i always feel so selfish and invalid and i used to cut but my friends found my blades and threw them away, i always stop crying to make myself go help them with their problems but i get more and more tired everyday i want to die and i feel like a hypocrite and helpless and sometimes i feel like dying is better yet not. I started talking to a guy and hes made me happy i have issues trusting men but now i feel like hes tired of me and now im here cause i feel like dying. My friend called me to try to get me to feel better and while seeing her with the plushie i gave her makes me happy i still feel suicidal. I have terrible mood swings where I am happy and the next I want to die. I just sometimes wish if i died everyone else can live happy lives, that they would feel better, even to the people who did me wrong, cause i know if everyone had happy and healthy lives maybe the world would be less cruel.

Ive wanted to kill myself for years. I feel like no matter how good of a day it is i want to kill myself as soon as the joy is gone. I feel so hollow sometimes like a broken glass doll changing faces being toyed around with by the universe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AloneInCollege, downndone2, thx1138 and 5 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
How did you fail with a gun? That sucks. Sorry you're suffering ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: releasespieces, stardust00, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Menhera Chan

Menhera Chan

Feb 13, 2023
How did you fail with a gun? That sucks. Sorry you're suffering ❤️
I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. I tried so hard but my finger just would not move. I stared at myself in a mirror with the gun in my head for an hour it sucked.

Thank you for the sympathy ❤️

• Love
Reactions: stardust00 and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. I tried so hard but my finger just would not move. I stared at myself in a mirror with the gun in my head for an hour it sucked.

Thank you for the sympathy ❤️
Knowing my luck I'd have flinched and blown my face off instead! I'm glad you're still in one piece at least ❤️

Reactions: stardust00
Menhera Chan

Menhera Chan

Feb 13, 2023
Knowing my luck I'd have flinched and blown my face off instead! I'm glad you're still in one piece at least ❤️
Thank you ❤️ At least I know someone is glad haha, i have pretty bad luck myself but at the time i was feeling really empty and hollow so i mostly just stared at myself ❤️ At least i didnt make a mess with my blood all over the floor…

• Love
Reactions: stardust00 and jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so horrific going through failed attempts to me, it's what I fear but at least you didn't end up with any damage. Of course it's very much understandable wishing to be free from this hellish world, it certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Menhera Chan
Menhera Chan

Menhera Chan

Feb 13, 2023
It sounds so horrific going through failed attempts to me, it's what I fear but at least you didn't end up with any damage. Of course it's very much understandable wishing to be free from this hellish world, it certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped here.
It sure feels trapped, i had felt slightly better after that post but now I am incredibly suicidal again, my birthday is next week and honestly i dont want to reach another year of living but i stay breathing for my friends, even if it is so incredibly miserable i appreciate your empathy and words ❤️

Reactions: stardust00
Menhera Chan

Menhera Chan

Feb 13, 2023
I just joined but I have been depressed for years and I really wish I knew how to do it with certainty and without pain. I also think it will be hard to do it alone.
I certainly feel that, Id hate my last few moments being so painful, knowing i already deal with enough pain on the daily.

R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
Sorry life is so intolerable for you :heart: I know what you mean about feeling hollow

• Love
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Oh no, it's so sad you are going through such a bad time. Sounds like you are struggling a lot.

Btw, I always get suicidal around my birthday too, it's like clockwork :D

• Love
Menhera Chan

Menhera Chan

Feb 13, 2023
Sorry life is so intolerable for you :heart: I know what you mean about feeling hollow
I'm glad theres someone that understands ❤️
Oh no, it's so sad you are going through such a bad time. Sounds like you are struggling a lot.

Btw, I always get suicidal around my birthday too, it's like clockwork :D
It always feels unreal cause I never thought I'd live past 12… thank you for your sympathy ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: thx1138
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Same, I feel I'd end up an attempt with a gun and it would nor be good situation

Reactions: jodes2