• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

d0lic3

d0lic3

Feb 20, 2023
I use safety pins mainly since it fades away and doesn't bleed, they heal quickly and just turns into a black line. But it doesn't feel enough, I brought an anti-cutter and it's new. What I'm confused about is what are the things I should know of if I cut myself with a blade? I want to cut my upper thighs mainly cause it's easy to hide and I wear short pants that are just above my knees basically. And also, does blade hurt more than using a safety pin or does it hurt less since blade is smoother to use than a safety pin that you need to press hard.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If you are slicing, it's easier with the blade, and it would hurt to larger areas. Also leaving larger scars. If you use niddle-likes, as long as it's sharp, it hurts less. If not sharp, it will definitely hurt you more to see blood.

But even with box cutters, it's pretty hard to slice deep.

Upvote 0
S

shimmerdeath

May 24, 2024
depends on the amount of force you put.
my cuts end up just scratch-like if i drag the blade in just one direction and then go to another spot.
and if i drag the blade back and forth on the same spot, the cut is deeper.
that is all. one direction method is easy with minimal scarring and bleeding, while with back-and-forth method you should clean your wound immediately and put a bandage on it, or the blood will seep on your clothing (learned from personal experience).
pain is probably about same with one direction method, and tougher if back-and-forth.

Upvote 0
k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
I use safety pins mainly since it fades away and doesn't bleed
this won't be the case with a box cutter/anti cutter
it absolutely will bleed, and may take longer to fadešŸ˜­
does blade hurt more than using a safety pin or does it hurt less
this depends... if you dig into your skin with the pin and / or go over the cut over and over to get it to bleed, that's going to be manually painful. but the blade doesn't require manual work to get blood and pain, in fact you can be quite gentle with it and get blood easily. just remember its a lot sharper than a pin so test the sensitivity first lightly before you go at it lol
blade is smoother to use than a safety pin that you need to press hard
yup! that's right, just remember that the blade can easily go deep if you out as much pressure as you do with the pin.

its funny because I was in this exact situation 5 years back when I tried blades for the first time, transitioning from (can you believe it!) a safety pin lol

remember BE CAREFUL- ITS SHARPER THAN YOURE USED TO OKAYYYY

if you have any more questions don't be afraid to pm me !!

Upvote 0