BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
It was about this girl who wished to be as beautiful as her sister because her boyfriend was liking her sister's photos. Makes me wanna slap and cut myself for being such an ugly freak. I force myself to exercise until my body hurts and punish myself whenever I screw up in any way. I have suicidal thoughts once again after weeks of recovery just because of an FB post. That is how weak I am. It's too difficult to believe that anyone will think that I am worthy with the way I am. I know, I really don't want to kill myself. But I don't want to go back to my normal life after the lockdown because why continue my life if its gonna be shit anyway. I want to literally choke myself and disembowel myself because of how ugly I am. I should be executed for my ugliness. Too bad beheading is not legal anymore. I want to kill myself so bad I'm not worth anybody's time. There is absolutely nothing good about me WHY SHOULD I LOVE MYSELF? That trend is stupid as fuck. I will never love my body because IT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BRING PAIN AMD MISERY INTO THIS EXISTENCE. I don't care if someone puts me in a blender if I'm dead this body was not meant to be here anyways.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, Mr2005 and 1 other person
Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
I'm going through something like this as a closeted non-cis/possibly-trans-woman who has body image/obesity images as far as I can remember.

I'm sorry that I don't know what I can say except for me I just accepted the body is just an awkward meatsack that only exists for utilitarian purposes that some people like to make a big deal about. Somo anormal (good song by residente). There are things far more valuable. It's your body so fuck what other people think. Have fun with it however you want. It's like a car. There are more important things about you.

The people that just look at your flaws have nothing to offer you. Those you'd meet at a bar or dating app and don't give you an opportunity have nothing to offer you even if they tried. If you're strange or you have scars or something then ... we'll ... look at the things that will keep the bullshit away.

Use your body to serve you. Wear what you want, dye your hair, get that peircing/tattoo. It starts frankly with not giving a damn who looks at you or the other person. This kind of Darwinism is overrated. Someone will notice you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It was about this girl who wished to be as beautiful as her sister because her boyfriend was liking her sister's photos. Makes me wanna slap and cut myself for being such an ugly freak. I force myself to exercise until my body hurts and punish myself whenever I screw up in any way. I have suicidal thoughts once again after weeks of recovery just because of an FB post. That is how weak I am. It's too difficult to believe that anyone will think that I am worthy with the way I am. I know, I really don't want to kill myself. But I don't want to go back to my normal life after the lockdown because why continue my life if its gonna be shit anyway. I want to literally choke myself and disembowel myself because of how ugly I am. I should be executed for my ugliness. Too bad beheading is not legal anymore. I want to kill myself so bad I'm not worth anybody's time. There is absolutely nothing good about me WHY SHOULD I LOVE MYSELF? That trend is stupid as fuck. I will never love my body because IT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BRING PAIN AMD MISERY INTO THIS EXISTENCE. I don't care if someone puts me in a blender if I'm dead this body was not meant to be here anyways.
Just quit facebook. It's all designed to make you feel like crap. The envy of what other people have. It's all appearances. I do my best to avoid a lot of things that are just going to make me feel like crap. Unfortunately that's a lot. Nearly everything's triggering and it's my own stupid fault so I've just learned to get used to it but try not to make things any worse than I have to

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, WeepingWillow, Throwawaysoul and 3 others
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Just quit facebook. It's all designed to make you feel like crap. The envy of what other people have. It's all appearances. I do my best to avoid a lot of things that are just going to make me feel like crap. Unfortunately that's a lot. Nearly everything's triggering and it's my own stupid fault so I've just learned to get used to it but try not to make things any worse than I have to

This. Facebook is absolutely toxic. I've seen it destroy relationships, ruin friendships, drive one friend to literally kill himself. That's not to mention the decent people I've seen turn into vacuous halfwits after spending too much time liking pictures of people's dinners or messaging people they never even got along with. Social media has turned a lot of people into monsters, the social part is completely lost on some of the hermits that infest the place. It's like school all over again, little cliques of narrow minded buffoons all circle jerking and reverting into the cretinous arseholes they were at 13. Seriously, for the sake of your mental health, get off the place.

This message was not brought to you by the Facebook public relations board.

Reactions: Élégie, WeepingWillow, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and 6 others