• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Hey everyone,

Been lurking around this forum for a while and I'm glad I found something like this. Life has been hitting hard for quite a few years, I've been living life day by day. However, I've reached the point where I can no longer take it anymore and I would like to ctb. I've read up on methods, and the only one I seem to be able to rely on is SN. But the effectiveness and the chance of failing seems a bit too much for me. If I cannot rely on SN, I will most likely ctb by cutting of the throat. It will be painful, but at least the pain will be temporary when I'm gone, right? Although it's not the cleanest method, I do not really have a care for anything else and will be doing it on the street in the middle of the night. At least this will be guaranteed before I can be found and saved, right?

Long story short. I am in the US and would like to proceed with SN, as that would be my go to. I would really appreciate if anyone could provide guidance for SN as to where I can obtain the required items. Forums has been a little confusing as of late.

Reactions: NoDream and Kikoo Loool
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Cutting own throat is not a common method.
It takes balls of steel to overcome your SI, it's bloody painful & messy and you miss the right spot - you'll just end up in a panick. Most likely you'll call EM on yourself. You must be very commited to carry through this method. And most importantly you must know where to cut.

Reactions: LadyAbandon, Walilamdzi, Honigwaffel and 2 others
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Cutting own throat is not a common method.
It takes balls of steel to overcome your SI, it's bloody painful & messy and you miss the right spot - you'll just end up in a panick. Most likely you'll call EM on yourself. You must be very commited to carry through this method. And most importantly you must know where to cut.

Yes, I understand that. Which is why in a sense I'm seeking for help so I don't fail. I think I've really moved beyond that point. I don't think my SI will kick in, I know it's easy to say, but when the time comes it might be different. I've really lost a lot of my emotions that I don't feel any sort of sadness when I think about ctb or the people dear to me that I'm going to be hurting. This is my selfish cause, my selfish mission which I am willing to see through to it.

So if anyone really has advice on how to full prepare for the SN method in the USA, I would greatly appreciate that because even though I'm willing to not care, I do not wish to make a mess if I don't have to, and at the very least I do not wish for my family to be the first to find out, which is why I'm going with these two methods. If not, any location that would guarantee to hit the spot on my throat, I would also greatly appreciate it.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
You
I see, however is there any way to get these if I'm in the states? I know I initially said within 2 weeks, but I guess I would like to ctb as soon as possible. I do understand that to make sure I don't fail I should plan things out accordingly. And I guess I would like some advice for the cutting of the throat method. If I were able to get some painkillers to just suffer less, do you guys have any recommendation?

You need Warfarin to slow down the body's proccess of creating clots.

Best to be in a tub of warm water. To quicken the blood flow.

Maybe numbing gel to apply near the cutting area. Problem is numbing gel will only numb the surface of the skin, so once you cut underneath it will have little effect. But better than nothing.

Lots of alcohol to help ease your SI.

Throw away your phone before the deed. To ease temptation to call EM.

A very sharp blade. Barber's blade is a good example.

Painkillers will have little help. Unless you have morphine or something similar.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
You

You need Warfarin to slow down the body's proccess of creating clots.

Best to be in a tub of warm water. To quicken the blood flow.

Maybe numbing gel to apply near the cutting area. Problem is numbing gel will only numb the surface of the skin, so once you cut underneath it will have little effect. But better than nothing.

Lots of alcohol to help ease your SI.

Throw away your phone before the deed. To ease temptation to call EM.

A very sharp blade. Barber's blade is a good example.

Painkillers will have little help. Unless you have morphine or something similar.

Thanks. I really appreciate the advice. I was thinking of aspirin, for blood thinner. Unfortunately, I'll be doing this in the middle of the night in the streets, so no tub for me. Even though I said I didn't care, I do not wish for my family to find me in this state. It's the least I could do. I'm not sure what painkillers I can get my hands on yet, but if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know and I can probably ask around. Any numbing gel you have in mind? Once again, thank you. I really mean it, thank you for your advice and information.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Thanks. I really appreciate the advice. I was thinking of aspirin, for blood thinner. Unfortunately, I'll be doing this in the middle of the night in the streets, so no tub for me. Even though I said I didn't care, I do not wish for my family to find me in this state. It's the least I could do. I'm not sure what painkillers I can get my hands on yet, but if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know and I can probably ask around. Any numbing gel you have in mind? Once again, thank you. I really mean it, thank you for your advice and information.

Aspirin helps too, you're right. It's common for doctors to prescribe daily dosage to patients who are stroke or heart attack prone.
I'm not able to comment on the dosage, but I'm sure you can find online.
The thing with painkillers, you'll need something really strong which you'll not find over the counter. Like morphine, fentanyl, tramadol.. ect
The over the counter painkillers will have little effect. Numbing gels will also have little effect but might help - you can find a whole load online.

Cheers mate. I'd seriously ask you to reconsider your method. But if you think this method is best for you, good luck :)

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Wow that'll take a lot of nerve to cut your throat. I'd have thought a stabbing motion would be better than cutting/slicing

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Aspirin helps too, you're right. It's common for doctors to prescribe daily dosage to patients who are stroke or heart attack prone.
I'm not able to comment on the dosage, but I'm sure you can find online.
The thing with painkillers, you'll need something really strong which you'll not find over the counter. Like morphine, fentanyl, tramadol.. ect
The over the counter painkillers will have little effect. Numbing gels will also have little effect but might help - you can find a whole load online.

Cheers mate. I'd seriously ask you to reconsider your method. But if you think this method is best for you, good luck :)

Yeah, I will do some more research. Little effect or not, at least something will help, right? In the end, pain is only temporary. I honestly can't think of another method in the circumstances of not having my family find me first hand. I really would like to reconsider my method, but it seems to be the most " guaranteed " way out. I've considered hanging, but I'm not sure where I could execute that, maybe a motel, but given what I am doing, I don't think I deserve to spend any money. I guess SN would be the only exception. I know this forum is full of resources, but I don't think I'm capable of thinking right now, so if you do not mind advising on other methods that would fit my circumstances, that would be greatly appreciated.

Wow that'll take a lot of nerve to cut your throat. I'd have thought a stabbing motion would be better than cutting/slicing

Yeah, but one swift motion. Don't think just move, hopefully it's as easy as I say.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hey everyone,

Been lurking around this forum for a while and I'm glad I found something like this. Life has been hitting hard for quite a few years, I've been living life day by day. However, I've reached the point where I can no longer take it anymore and I would like to ctb. I've read up on methods, and the only one I seem to be able to rely on is SN. But the effectiveness and the chance of failing seems a bit too much for me. If I cannot rely on SN, I will most likely ctb by cutting of the throat. It will be painful, but at least the pain will be temporary when I'm gone, right? Although it's not the cleanest method, I do not really have a care for anything else and will be doing it on the street in the middle of the night. At least this will be guaranteed before I can be found and saved, right?

Long story short. I am in the US and would like to proceed with SN, as that would be my go to. I would really appreciate if anyone could provide guidance for SN as to where I can obtain the required items. Forums has been a little confusing as of late.
Could you get a gun? That would definitely be more efficient and way less painful than a knife to the throat.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Could you get a gun? That would definitely be more efficient and way less painful than a knife to the throat.

I'm curious why is a throat cut so painful? People say it a lot and I wonder if it's because of the windpipe being cut ? If not it sounds like slicing your leg to me.

Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
I'm curious why is a throat cut so painful? People say it a lot and I wonder if it's because of the windpipe being cut ? If not it sounds like slicing your leg to me.

I mean, slicing your leg doesn't sound not painful to me. I reckon cutting your throat is so much worse because
  1. Deep cut
  2. Fuck ton of blood to make you panic
  3. Important body part, so your body and mind will freak out at any serious damage

Reactions: spanishguy22
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
It's painful because you have to cut so deep to hit the artery, that sometimes it takes multiple slices to get through everything.

Reactions: spanishguy22
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah, I will do some more research. Little effect or not, at least something will help, right? In the end, pain is only temporary. I honestly can't think of another method in the circumstances of not having my family find me first hand. I really would like to reconsider my method, but it seems to be the most " guaranteed " way out. I've considered hanging, but I'm not sure where I could execute that, maybe a motel, but given what I am doing, I don't think I deserve to spend any money. I guess SN would be the only exception. I know this forum is full of resources, but I don't think I'm capable of thinking right now, so if you do not mind advising on other methods that would fit my circumstances, that would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, but one swift motion. Don't think just move, hopefully it's as easy as I say.

Buddy I suggest to take your time to find the right method best for yourself. Don't rush. Taking a few days longer to research, experiment and improve, will make a HUGE difference VS a rushed attempt which might fail and screw you up mentally and physcially.

If you think cutting your own throat is the best method, research where to cut and which tool to use (VERY IMPORTANT factors).
I suggest, prick a needle on your neck. It's bloody painful. Imagine that pain X many many times. That'e how painful curtting your own throat will be.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Buddy I suggest to take your time to find the right method best for yourself. Don't rush. Taking a few days longer to research, experiment and improve, will make a HUGE difference VS a rushed attempt which might fail and screw you up mentally and physcially.

If you think cutting your own throat is the best method, research where to cut and which tool to use (VERY IMPORTANT factors).
I suggest, prick a needle on your neck. It's bloody painful. Imagine that pain X many many times. That'e how painful curtting your own throat will be.

I wonder if people that cut themselves regularly would have higher pain sensitivity to this... Or it would be too overwhelming

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
This really isn't a reliable method. It's very hard to cut that deep and to bleed out. You'll just end up with a big, noticeable scar.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019

I could always go to a rental/shooting range, but that would just be making a mess if I do it there. I have been considering it, but I felt I shouldn't really make a mess, although cutting will also make a mess...

Yeah, I've been trying to do some research. I wanted to look for other methods, but there hasn't been any that seem to fit my criteria. Like I said, I can only hope it'll be as easy as I say I guess. But if it truly comes to this point I will only have a knife in hand, maybe some aspirin. No phone no nothing.

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
dont you rather jump from a high building? cutting through throat seems unbearable... jumping too... oh man.. im sorry... I want this to end too...

I have N for any day I want to take the single antiemetic dose... but even so...

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
dont you rather jump from a high building? cutting through throat seems unbearable... jumping too... oh man.. im sorry... I want this to end too...

I have N for any day I want to take the single antiemetic dose... but even so...

Yeah, it's just in my circumstance, I would still like to keep my body intact for the most part, not super disfigured or anything. Unfortunately, I do not have N nor do I wish to try to get it because it just seems all so uncertain to me.